Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mario Offline OP
OP Offline

On the audio CD Master Lin goes through the different parts of the body but then stops. Do you just continue going through the various parts of the body and visualizing the channels opening over and over again on your own?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Mario,

After he goes through the various parts of the body he has you go back to a certain age and a put yourself in a certain emotional/mental/ and spiritual state. Then you just stay there in that state - playing in the green, green grass, etc. until he comes back and brings the meditation to a close. It's about being in that state with your channels open that you are training your system to get used to being in.

So just play and enjoy during that "open music" time.

You may be able to search this forum under "concentration" and see some other replies I've made regarding this meditation.

Much Love, Shawn

It is referred to in Level 2 cds but I didn't get it with my level one and two materials.

Quote:

It is referred to in Level 2 cds but I didn't get it with my level one and two materials.

You are missing Disc 6 in Level I? That has Small Universe (the half hour version) as Track #1 and Self-Concentration as Track #2. If you don't have it, then you have an empty pocket in your SFQ binder. Let LS know and they will probably replace the missing disc for you.

blessings,

Steve

Thank you...

Quote:

Thank you...

Great! And you are welcome. Enjoy!

blessings,

Steve

I'm Level 2 and still do the Self Concentration daily. (have been for nearly a year)

I was wondering if it's ok to concentrate on the Lower Dantien during the "open music" time.

Quote:

I'm Level 2 and still do the Self Concentration daily. (have been for nearly a year)

I was wondering if it's ok to concentrate on the Lower Dantien during the "open music" time.

I was wondering, how has that meditation worked for you? It's one of my favorites.

JEFF

Without desire there is tranquility. And in this way all things would be at peace. -Lao Tzu

Quote:

Quote:

I was wondering, how has that meditation worked for you? It's one of my favorites.

JEFF

Wonderfully Jeff. It's one of my favorites aswell.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved