Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#61787 09/10/07 09:05 PM
OP Offline

Hi,

My dad just found out that he has a tumor on his right arm close to the wrist area. It is causing him some issues with his fingers. Doctors aren't sure if it is in the flesh or effecting the nerve. If nerve is effected, they'd need to get nerves from his leg & replace in his arm. Obviously they'd like to do a surgery.

I'll start doing sword finger and remove his tumor (of course, he doesn't really understand the concept about energy/remote healing). Are there other things/steps that I can take to eliminate it?

Thanks everyone for reading and responding in advance.

Also, please keep him in your healing prayers. He is 60, currently in Montreal, CA.

DS

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha DesertSphinx,

You were at the 6-day retreat, so work on him remotely when you can, and check your notes and Level Three information on cancers and tumors. Share the information on what it likes and doesn't like.

See if he'd be interested in listening to the Self Concentration exercise from Level One.

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

Hi Shawn,

I'm doing some distant healing on him. Thanks for reminding about the notes on tumors. I'll check and see review the info.

DS

Is there a Level 3 Course available for purchase with DVDs and CDs?

Quote:

Is there a Level 3 Course available for purchase with DVDs and CDs?

A similar question was just asked recently (and it is a good question). It is still visible on the first page of the forum. It is entitled, "Levels 3 and 4".

Here is a shortcut to it:

http://SFQLevels3and4.notlong.com

Shawn's answer, there, is that Levels 3 & 4 are only taught in person and that they do not lend themselves to a home study course.

There are supplementary meditations CD's for those who have taken Level 3 and/or 4 over at the Spring Forest Qigong website.

I, for one, look forward to someday taking Level 3 & 4. Meanwhile, I still am focusing on Level I and though I have Level II home study, I have barely scratched the surface on that. So it may be at least a year or more before I come close to being ready for Level 3.

blessings,

Steve

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved