Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Bodhi Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi All,
I was wondering what would be the best parliminal to support mastering one pointed meditative concentration. IN my experieince this related to but different to the concentation for study, acclerative learning, and the like. I looking to cultivate one pointed concentation on for example the breath or a visualization with out becoming distracted. Not simply sustained attention on what I am doing in the world. (I imagine personal genius and memeory supercharger would be could for sustained attention but I am looking for something more radical- Samadhi is the techincal term)

Thanx,
Bodhi

maybe spring forest quigong...

I received a mailing from LS people on some new paraliminals they have out.
There is one specifically on your topic choice. I am also interested in this!
Checkout:

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Imran

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 09/17/07 12:32 PM.

All of the Sonic Access CD's will definitely support you in your meditations. The one called Spiritual Growth will be excellent I find that if I am sitted and continue thru the complete CD I can easily be one focused. Paul on the first part of this CD's creates a perfect meditative setting. All you have to do is continue on the second part.

In the series High Performance Mind by Anna Wise she trains you to do exactly what you are aiming for. The exercise if you can find the series is Beta Mastery, Deep Relaxation and Kick starting Alpha. I have used this program back in 1998 and was marketed by The Relaxation Company.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

If you are serious about developing this skill then you need to be serious in your approach. I recommend Spring Forest Qigong. It's mindful training in it's own right and a healing benefit for the mind and body.

Alex

Would Euphoria be good or not?

Well, the best answer is the one that resonates the most peace within yourself. However the first entry by scooter and the ever so serious Alex, by recommending Qigong is definitely a bull's eye, Taranis style. You could practice under a fig tree or practically anywhere...anyway peace of mind is the basis for concentration. Yo, fyi the Focus and Concentration paraliminal is DA BOMB!

Just for fun, the Celts didn't pronounce gh, dh, and some ch combos, plus the h was an action that changed the sound of the following vowel. So Bodhi becomes Boi, like the Latin for Celtic Boii, as in Bohemian(Boiimian)...As the rapper Flava Flav would say, "Yeah Boii!"

Much respect for the journey of self mastery... all the best on your quest! :-)

~Vegan Forever~

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved