Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marit Offline OP
OP Offline

We have a cabin by the sea and have an architect to help us renovate this for more space and practical solution. (Built in 1964). As I have not come far in Feng Shui I can need some help on some issues.

The original cabin is 76 m2 and we are also building an annex - bedrom, living room, bathroom and terrace. I am a No. 8, my husband and son No. 7. Today the entrance is facing North but we have a possibility to move it to the West. Our family is a West Group (whatever that means). The cabin is mostly used in summer, but it's also possible to use in winter. My husbands parents built this, and he's the only child, so I believe his directions should dominate? We discovered after we named our son - Jon Olav - that one mountain and a little island bear his names from old. These are situated to the east and west of the SW directions. Should we bear this especially in mind?

The cabin is built on mountain, it's a rough place by the sea and it's little or much wind almost all the time. Winterstorms attack our landing stage and boat every winter. Rather rough but invaluable. We like cooking, and want to have a outdoor space for enjoying life, eating, oven to bake in and lots of guest.

Anyone who can guide me along a few steps, or refer me to litterature or websites for further help?

Thank you from a sunny day in Norway.

Marit

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Greetings Marit,

If you have the Gold or Diamond edition of the Diamond Feng Shui course you can use your 20-minute coaching vouchers to review the floor plans with a Diamond Feng Shui course here. Call in and ask to set up a session.

Otherwise, you can contact Marie's group to set up a consultation for your cabin. Her web site is www.MarieDiamond.com

Much Love, Shawn

Marit Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks - that's what I needed.

Love Marit

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved