Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#61944 09/17/07 11:52 PM
OP Offline

Hi,

I've been image streaming for the past yr on and off and I noticed after that I became even more of a visual learner, I think mostly because I described details of the images I saw. I took a test that measures my intelligences and I'm 86% visual! This may sound great because I can picture things but It's such a burden. As everyone continues to do well with limited amount of effort, I always must try even harder with minimum amount of understanding in return. I study so hard and try hard in class, but I feel like I only get a small portion of the knowledge that I know I should have. I was wondering if it's possible to change your intelligences through image streaming? I need to become more of a auditory learner if I'm ever to accomplish my goals. Has anyone ever had this same problem? Or can give me some advice regarding it?

Last edited by RichardS; 09/18/07 12:00 AM.
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Yes, because normal education isn't geared toward only visual learning. Classrooms are dominant in Auditory learning. This is especially the case where instructors talk without providing diagrams.

Reading is also strong Audtiory.

When Image streaming learn to pay attention to sound and feeling as well because if you do it correctly you'll be able to improve the other senses too.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved