Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

And the tail bone area. I can't find any specific reference to skeletal healing in general and the hip skeletal area in particular. I've got Level 1 and Level 2 but Level 2 doesn't seem to cover that particular area. Is one of the covered areas and procedures applicable to that sort of pain/disease?

Hi,
The 'whole' of the physical body is addressed through your practice of level I as given, or, level II. In level II, you learn the importance of the spine relative
to clearing blockages in the primary organs/organ systems. Relative to level II, you can be diligent about clearing your spine, along with active exericises and meditation. An effective combo, if you have knowledge and some experience with both levels, would be to focus on level I, and then continually revisit clearing your spine with level II technique, more times during the day.
Continually put the messages in with that.

Seven steps could also be a focus, within level I active. It is especially effective on lower body. I don't know the current method in that, regarding picking up the legs or not. I recently did a session doing it both ways, and found that to be very good, and the two variations supported each other nicely.
When you keep both feet down after you've stepped for awhile, which is essentially standing on one leg, you really ground when you stand with both feet down, and that can accentuate the sensation of energy moving down and out your legs. Moving the energy down and out, and with that, visualizing any blockages in the tailbone or pelvic area going down and out with that. Really focus on the bottoms of your feet being open as you clear energy down and out.

In SFQ, you are taught that most blockages stem from emotional source or trauma. Within a 'complete' practice of qigong, you address this less obvious source aspect of emotional self and spirit. It is a self healing journey that is 'transformative' relative to the whole of you. Anything less, has more limitations regarding how successful one is in self healing. Good, better, best...

There should be a listing of some specifics regarding cancers, somewhere in the archives of this forum. I know at the top of that list is completely, employing that smile. Cancer does not like happiness. In general, happiness, warmth, fresh air, fresh food. Doing your exercise in a natural setting would be supportive.

Remember that healing can also be felt as pain. Trust your practice as keeping you 'completely clear'. If you notice pain, especially relative to a practice session, respond with a healing signal/message, or put an image of the sun there to tranform it, and trust the sensation as healing, not deteriorating(mindfulness). See it that way, know it that way, in response. Inbetween sessions utilize sword finger technique on your spine, with focus clearing the tailbone/pelvis and down the legs too. I sometimes use a raking motion with my hands/fingers, down the legs, including the tailbone at the top, after I use sword fingers. Always clearing in a downward motion. You could rake horizontally through the plevic area, or rake/grabbing and throwing that energy into the ground. Pat energy into the tailbone, pat/stroke the energy down the legs, feel the feet open and energized. You can do it on yourself from the front side, directing your motions towards yourself, or in a mirror, or whatever...
love,
gallen

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved