Next Thread
Print Thread
#62024 09/22/07 12:19 AM
OP Offline

Hi,

Are they going to post the cover art for the following Paraliminals:

- You Deserve It!
- Focus & Concentration

and one that I have been hoping LSC would post for a while now...

- PhotoReading Activator (I know they have one for the PhotoReading course, but not for the actual PhotoReading Activator Paraliminal CD itself)

If these gets posted, I (am I am sure many others too) will be extremely grateful.

Thank you for producing these powerful tools for change.

-Dave

OP Offline

Hi,

Is anyone ever going to post cover art for these new Paraliminals:

- Consistent Practice
- Faith & Confidence

these are wonderful recording with Chunyi Lin & Paul R. Scheele. I really wish someone would take the two seconds to post the cover art. Pretty please!? Maybe for the one's above in my original post too? It's 2008, let's start off by fixing this very simple problem.

Thanks for your help.

-Dave

I have never heard of these two paraliminals:

- Consistent Practice
- Faith & Confidence

Are they part of a program or did I miss something?

Why not contact Learning Strategies directly and ask for the scans or even perhaps get original printed front covers?

Quote:

I have never heard of these two paraliminals:

- Consistent Practice
- Faith & Confidence

Are they part of a program or did I miss something?

These are Paraliminals geared towards Spring Forest Qigong and they are two of my favorites. Because they are great meditations with Chunyi Lin (and Paul Scheele one one channel), it is even possible that people who don't practice SFQ might enjoy them. But they are really for those who practice Spring Forest Qigong.

They are not part of another program and are ordered separately.

You can read about them HERE

And I am not sure what the "cover art" that is missing is. There are images of the front covers there. And the same kinds of images are there for the other Paraliminals you mention. And I don't see anything more for any of the other Paraliminals. So I am unclear what is missing here.

blessings,

Steve

Thanks for the link. I just didn't see them listed under the Products/Paraliminals. I also thought there was some kind of paraliminal "accelerator" CD, that I also do not see listed in the Products/Paraliminals.

I always thought that LSC should have them under there so people could easily buy them. Just my two cents.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

They are listed with the products they relate to. Since they aren't much use on their own they don't have an individual main page product listing.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved