Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have recently got my Law of Attraction, Focus and Concentration, You Deserve It, and Happy for No reason CDs, and have been listening to them. In fact, I think I overload myself by listening to all four CDs over and over again daily for the past several days, when it is probably more healthy to listen to one CD at a time, and listen to it only once or at most twice each day.

Anyways, one of my physical reactions have been that my stomach hurts, and I have to use the toilet daily. Embarrasingly, I have constipation problem, so I am actually surprised that I have been needing to use the toilet daily. Maybe this is the "relase" that I've been hearing you guys talk about.

Another physical reaction is that when I wake up in the morning, I feel "not there". In another word, even though I am awake, and not tired, I don't feel like I am totally awake, too. Its a strange feeling to describe. But I feel slow and lazy. And everything I do feels like it requires a little more effort than usual. Of course, this is only temprary and usually goes away very fast. But before I started listening to the CDs, I never had these problems at all when waking up. Also, since I am unemployed now, I actually can sleep a lot longer. In fact, I've been sleeping 9 hrs on average daily, which is more than enough. So it is all the stranger that I can't immediately feel refreshed when I wake up in the morning.

The last reaction that I have noticed which is starting to concern me is my heart and breathing. Breathing should be so natural that one can do it without conciously recognizing that we are breathing. Yet, in my case, I have been feeling the need to make a concious effort to breath. Second, when I do breath, I have been feeling the need to breath in deeply, or I'll feel like I didn't inhale enough air. Third, my heart seems to have been jumping a little faster than usual. Lastly, I can distinctly feel that my heart feels like its been trapped in a narrow space. Its as if my lung (or whatever organ near my he,rt) has been squeezing my heart. Maybe this explains why i have been feeling the need to make a concious effort to breath.

Anyways, the heart problem is what makes me a litlte concerned. My theory is that maybe I have been feeling so trapped all my life about limitation that I set on myself at a subconcious level, and that lsitening to these CDs is making me conciously aware of this, and that they are manifested in the form of the heart problem that I have been having?

Does anyone of you have similar experience? So far, this heart problem has been tiny annoyance, but it hasn't affected my ability to function normally at all. However, I'll feel a lot better if anyone can tell me if this is normal reaction?

any other tips to using the paraliminals will be appreciated.

Thank you

Hi!

It seems you have overdone it. Paraliminals don't feel intrusive yet the effect on the body may be profound. Why not taking a few days rest (from listening to them) and then listen to one at a time, maybe during two or three days and see what happens? You are so busy trying to make change (you may have good reasons by the way) that you put the whole house upside down. By being more patient, you my enjoy and see more clearly the benefits these new paraliminals can bring you.

Thank you for sharing and good luck,

norbert

A few comments for you...

CHuckiecow, it is healthy to have a BM once to twice a day. That is great! If you have been chronicaly constipated, and are now releasing that old matter, some nasty toxins may be getting into your blood. This is known as a healing crisis. Increase your water and fiber intake, and it should subside.

Sometimes psychological processes are felt physicaly. If this is so, try breathing in to the pain tension or discomfort, whatever it is. Breath in to it with curiosity. Notice what comes up, or if it changes. Do this until there is a felt shift.

These things also may be coincidental. There is a chance that you need medical assistance, and if so, please seek it promptly.

The heart and lung things sound a little like panic attacks too. The morning feeling though- panic attacks sometimes have a feeling of unreality or sureal-ness. A good doctor would be able to determine what is going on...

vitaman

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved