Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello and Welcome!

This post is intended for people just starting to learn photoreading. It is also intended for people who have not made up their minds yet whether they are going to learn photoreading and are still in the process of thinking about their decision whether to learn photoreading or not.

First, let me say that we are here to help you and that there are some pretty bright photoreaders out there that want to help you get the most out of the benefits that photoreading has to offer.

I suggest please use the search forum function on the bottom of the screen not the search function at the top of the page but the search function at the bottom of the screen.

Let's say you have photoread a book and you are trying to activate a book and nothing is happening it just doesn't work nothing is happening when you try to activate the book.

Use the search function at the bottom of the screen and type in activation. What will happen is you will get many posts on activation. You will see posts of people that were having problems activating just as you were and you will see advice and information on how to activate and also why activation was not working.

The reason i bring this up is because we see posts on photoreading and questions that have already been answered before and we tend to get the same question that has already been answered. Yes i understand you are new to photoreading and this is the first time you are asking the question i realize that. What i am saying is there is a wealth of information that you can obtain from the search forum function that will have the answer to your question or the solution to your problem. Also another benefit is that you will not have to wait until one of us gets around to replying to your post. We want to help but we have other obligations and committments; families, jobs or careers and school and studying. The majority of the people that are answering your posts are volunteers. They are not Learning Strategies employees they do not work for learning strategies they simply want to help you get the benefits of photoreading but these people are doing it on their own free time and taking time out of their busy schedules to help you.

If you use the search forum function and you still do not get your problem resolved or your question is not answered by the information in the posts in the search forum please feel free to post and ask for help but please use the search forum first, there is a strong possibility your solution or your answer is already in a post in the search forum.

Sincerely

Photoread4me

Hi Photoread4me,
thank you for this useful advice.
I'm a budding PhotoReader and struggling on my own with the home study course and finding it so encouraging and supportive to learn from the experience of others.
wishing you all the best,
ChrisMoon

Hi, I apologize for my ignorance, but could you please tell me what is that search function on the bottom of the page you are referring to?

quote:

I suggest please use the search forum function on the bottom of the screen not the search function at the top of the page but the search function at the bottom of the screen.

Thank you,
Carlos

OP Offline

ChrisMoon,

All the best to you. Please feel free to post when you feel you are not getting the answer or solution that you seek.

Purpose extremely crucial in photoreading i would even say photoreading will not work if you do not have a purpose. Also your mindprobing questions from your trigger words are very important.

Last but not least relax i cannot emphasize enough how important it is to relax.

Photoread4me

OP Offline

Hi CarlosS

No apologies are necessary:)

The search forum is located on the photoreading forum at the bottom of the screen on the very first page of the photoreading forum.

Photoread4me

Thank you very much!!

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved