Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Liana Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Everyone,
I just did my first phone session with qigong, and I must say, that I feel awesome! I can actually feel my arm healing. And I actually felt the energy coming out of my hands as I started to relax! I never thought that I'd be able to meditate.....but tonight I actually did for the first time! Im so excited about this! I cant wait for next wednesday night to do my second meditation with Chunyi Lin. YAY!
Love and forgiveness to all!
Liana

Hi Linda.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Ever since Learning strategies and the SFQ Guild offered limited phone healing meditations, I have wished for something like a weekly session. It's at least the next best thing to being in a group with Master Lin in person. It really enhances the home practice of SFQ for those of us who have been unable to attend classes and retreats. Last week, we had a neighbor attend a session with us. She was also pleased with the result.

Best wishes

Liana Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Skipper,
I'm very happy to be a part of the group healings! I will also invite my family and friends to do the meditation with me next wednesday! Have a wonderful week!

Liana

Can you tell me how to sign up for the phone healing sessions?

Hi SarahC,

Try the link above in Janie Solarski's post (In red at the top of the page) or contact Learningstrategies at their E-mail address.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved