Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#62252 10/07/07 04:36 PM
Dennis1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi everyone, I have just ordered the Stop Smoking CD and I am awaiting delivery, I just wondered if anyone has already used it and what kind of success they had?

Many thanks,

Dennis

Dennis1 #62253 10/10/07 10:37 AM

I quit smoking glass using this in conjunction with other paraliminals by focusing on a new positive life, avoiding the trap of thinking about quitting smoking. (the focus in quitting smoking is still on smoking)

By knowing why you smoke that will help in picking out other paraliminals to make the new life more enjoyable. I used self esteem supercharger, this is great for building a good inner foundation so even after you quit there will be no need to relapse. Also the Perfect Health paraliminal is great for moving your focus to better food choices and an overall improvement in lifestyle...you are what you eat. :-)

~Vegan Forever~

Quote:

I quit smoking glass using this in conjunction with other paraliminals by focusing on a new positive life, avoiding the trap of thinking about quitting smoking. (the focus in quitting smoking is still on smoking)

By knowing why you smoke that will help in picking out other paraliminals to make the new life more enjoyable. I used self esteem supercharger, this is great for building a good inner foundation so even after you quit there will be no need to relapse. Also the Perfect Health paraliminal is great for moving your focus to better food choices and an overall improvement in lifestyle...you are what you eat. :-)

~Vegan Forever~

Smoking glass? Is that a typo, or is this something new?

Your suggestion to use other Para programs for support sounds on target. Since I've never smoked (not since my first ciggy made me vomit uncontrollably in my highschool restroom), I might be off-base, but it occurs to me that some of the new paras might be helpful, too. "I Deserve It" comes to mind, and would work well with the Self Esteem Supercharger.

Jeanne #62255 10/11/07 01:21 AM

Hello Jeanne, no the above forementioned term glass unfortunately is no typo, it refers to Meth, the one people say is an epidemic. It really has a hold on many people due to the feeling of not being messed up, although life goes in just the opposite direction. Definately not a recommended pastime for anyone, trust me.

"I Deserve It", this is an interesting choice. Sounds like this may be used on a positive programming level if we are on the same page here. So, in keeping with our thoughts on what we want in life, as opposewd to thinking about quitting, we can override or re-program so to speak with the new goals of a happier life in mind. Sounds like an intelligent approach to me.

Also, for anyone interested the Break The Habit Paraliminal is great for any habit, like negative thinking. This has helped my internal psycho babble and fear to regress, along with using other LS programs and paraliminals.

Thank you for the explanation! Meth is most dangerous, and from what everyone says, a very quick path to addiction--but not so quick getting clear. Congratulations on your success!

I think you tuned in exactly on why I was thinking about I Deserve It, although I think it would be most helpful for those who really want to kick it, and/or for those who want to keep it that way.

Jeanne #62257 10/12/07 10:49 PM
Dennis1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for all the replies! I have been using the Holosync programme for 5 months now, and it's a real life changer - but the re...(non-glass)ordinary smoking has always been a problem for me. I did quit for a few months, but went back to it. Sounds like the I Deserve It CD, may also be one to add to my amoury as well.

Unfortunately, there is a post strike on in the UK at this time, so I'm still waiting. Thanks again. Dennis

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved