Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

I got my new paraliminals yesterday, and listened to Focus and Concentration right away. I set my intention to improve my administration skills, which is admittedly my weakest area (They are the reason I ordered the Focus paraliminal) Before bedtime I listened to You Deserve It with the same goals, and in the morning I listened to Happy for No Reason.

Now- I have to say I am pretty even tempered at work- and generaly a happy person too. (never needed a reason to smile!) I went to work determined to focus on the admin tasks that needed to be done, and started to get right into it. An hour into work I was called on the carpet for my weak administrative skills- and, my manager is right. When I went back to my office, I slammed the door! I sttarted screaming and swearing about my hevy workload and the lack of uninterrupted time to do admin. I was ready to quit! I nearly got fired!

I have never blown like this at my job before- it was very embarrasing. My coworkers are walking on eggshells, and I am in a poor position politicaly right now.

My family is suddenly in shambles. I have uncontrolable rage. What the hell is goin on here?

Vitaman

I wouldn't blame all of this on the new paras. If your family is, in fact, in shambles, it probably took awhile to get that way--wouldn't you agree? I wonder if there are things going on in your life that these paras are bringing to the surface, or are at least making you more intensely aware of them?

Aside from that, I wonder about you listening to three of them all at once like that? This is my experience: these are four of the most powerful paras they've ever released. Every time I use one, the effect is profound. Intuitively, I've listened to one (once a day) for three or four days, then rested a couple of days, then picked up another. I still haven't worked my way to Focus and Concentration, but there's no rush.

I love these paras, but not sure I'd want to listen to more than one a day--the older ones, yes, but these really are powerful.

HI Vitaman,

Sorry to hear about your upsets. It seems like there are a lot of stressful situations going around lately. At least for me also. But I know it is a combination of things going on for me. Anyhow, maybe you have been under a lot of stress lately without realizing it or even if you do realize it. It just is going to come to the surface at times like these.

I've had to overcome some things in my work situation also and I just want to tell you that you can get thru it if you decide to! I actually had a good work day today and feel I am starting to conquer things...

Hope that will be the case for you also!
hang in there!!!!
scooter~*

Vita-man,

So sorry to hear about what is going on. I also doubt the paraliminals had anything to do with how you feel. You probably had a lot of underlying stress and a button got pushed. This same thing has happened to me at work. After a while, it passes. Try to stay calm and keep to yourself until the wind changes direction. I would keep listening to CD's that you like.

I work at a big company that used to be a good place to work at. The last few years have been very stressful. I have lasted through four rounds of layoffs. I really love what I do, but the company atmosphere is horrible. I go for a long walk at lunch time by myself and listen to paraliminals in the morning and at bedtime. It helps. I feel for the others who have no release. Hang in there!

Hi V-man,

Now we are talking! I congratulate you!

Three new PLs within 24 hours? Have you thought what kind of messages you are sending your OTC mind? Like... "I'm really desperate to improve my administrative skills! So I'll just cram in these new wonderful PLs all at once and then I'll have just wonderful skills! I know I hate administrative work, but I got to like it!"

And what does your OTC? It kicks back! BTW, What was your purpose, exactly? Worded how? "I need to do this admin work... I need to..." ? Maybe you also "need" to re-phrase your purpose?

Or did you by chance iclude a purpose "getting rid of admin work quickly and neatly"? That would include getting fired" If you did not have a job, the admin work is done really fast! Remember OTCs are literal, whatever you wish for, you also get. So be exact in what you want. Use that imagination of yours and imagine what it would be like when you do the admin work the way you want. Imagine several ways. Take your time... your internal images of the outcome are more important than any paraliminal. They define the how things will be in the future. If you really want to get fired} that's fine... But it would only meaan there is a better opportunity waiting for your round the corner.

Why did I congratulate you? Well, it seems you have released something that has been lurking a long time... A neglected friend ;-) ...Treat it as a delicate, rare flower, settle down to admire it, sniff it, touch it... and wait for a while. You will get understading what's going on. You'll recognize the old friend.... and come to terms with it. One way or the other. Maybe yu already have.

My two €cents,

[He].2s2.2p4

I'm wondering if any of these new paraliminals incorporate the "gamma" protocol that CRI was putting out last year along with their Holosync CD's. I haven't looked at any of the material on the new CD's and have cancelled myself off the LSC list for the most part because of so much junk mail.

The reason I mention this, is that the reaction VM had with this sounds almost identical to the reaction to the one and only time I have ever listened to the "Gamma" CD - it became a $99.00 frizbee-in-waiting. (Someday, when I'm really brave and not going to be around anyone that might get hurt, I may try the CD again.)

I'd suggest to VM that he perhaps allow someone qualified in Hypnosis to work with him, not only for direct suggestion, but to get to the bottom of what's eating him, so he can move on positively.

Cheers!

Unis

First off, three paraliminals in one day is AWESOME, I commend you on getting started on your mission immediately and wholeheartedly.

What if we view your understanding to improve your administration skills as a message. And depending on your beliefs, this message could be from your intuition, the universe, or “God” if you will? Obviously we know for sure that your conscious mind understood your position, coupled with a large workload, and a desire for improvement. This eventually led to taking positive action with ordering and implementing the new Paraliminals.

Where the beauty of this situation appears, is the same place it looks like a tragedy. Bare with me, as I see this as a wonderful example of how in tune you are with your surroundings. For you to be aware that your administration skills are your weakest area and to have your manager be on the same page, shows that you know what is going on in your environment. So, on a positive level you are flowing like the tide with the influence of the moon; in perfect harmony.

As far as the aftermath, obviously we know having the volcano erupt at work is not generally preferred, and yet as Oxygen eluded to, maybe it was a long time a’brewin. Well, isn’t it nice to have that over with? And any potential self punishing tendencies that may have gone along with this occurrence would only be harmful and unfair to impose on yourself. What good things can you receive from this? You and your boss feel the same way, does he or she know that you are taking strides to improve your administration skills? Is your whole life falling apart, or does it feel that way because you are usually the pillar of strength or the model of even temperedness? One can only speculate on your internal personal understanding. However, this is a great opportunity to take a look at what works and what is potentially not serving your highest good.

Here’s a suggestion geared for improving the work situation. Maybe address the people at work in a meeting, this way you can communicate your feelings about the heavy workload, and possibly be able to delegate out some of the overflow to those who are able to help. Also, you can let everyone know how you felt about the incident, because in the grand scheme of your life this is a learning experience , if you allow it to be so. And I guarantee you are not alone on this one, as others will probably admit to being upset in their lifetimes. Also, that would be a great time to tell the office about your strides to improve your situation with administration skills by explaining your use of the paraliminals. Most people have no idea what these are, and who knows, maybe someone (I say everyone) can potentially benefit immensely by the use of paraliminals in their life. This experience has the potential to make your working environment better than ever. I am Joe Gung-ho with these things (Paraliminals), so I tell anyone that is ready to listen and learn about these awesome tools.

Do you meditate? Do you have the “Deep Relaxation” Paraliminal? How about children? Children are wonderful, and when we spend time with them we tend to forget the stresses of the work week. Also, they bring us back to remembering we have an inner child in all off us.(i.e. the neglected friend) Maybe some fresh air, a trip to the park with your kid(s). No children, then maybe bring your nieces and nephews to the park. The options are almost endless, so whatever gets you outside with the fresh air and body movement is movement toward a relaxed mental sate of being. Mother Nature always loves to nurture us in her cradle. Only in a relaxed state of mind are we able to accurately assess a situation and really see the benefits. Take care of yourself, you‘re worth it! : -)

~Ka-ley Mother Earth~

OP Offline

Thanks everyone.

Jeanne first- "family in shambles" was an exageration-I was in a pretty bad state when I wrote and was gigantisizing the situation- I had had a pretty bad argument with my wife. Actualy my family is pretty strong. I probably did go too gung ho with the new PLs.

Scooter- Yes- alot of stressful situations going on. I work as a counselor in Canadas poorest postal code, with folks dealing with addiction, homelessness, hunger, trauma, criminality, violence, hidden or undaignosed disabililties, AIDS, etc. Many of them do not want to be in my office but are mandated to be. So my work environment is full of stressors and the potential for vicarious traumatization. Add to that a relatively young manager who may not be very good at constructve feedback. (ironically, I facilitate a workshop on that topic!) Others are keeping up with the admin overload by working 10-12 hour days- I do not have that option because I have my kids to pick up and feed right after work, so can only put in an extra half hour (How can I compete in this environment?)

I am also dealing with an overseas smother in law who is unconsious in a hospital, a car accident that happened the day my insurance ran out because I was too busy and forgot to renew it right away, too many demands on my time and not enough rest or down time, I also worked 11 days through without a break.

Oxygen- thanks for your input and a reminder of embracing shadow work. I actualy framed my intentions well- images of being efficient with the admin tasks, enjoying it and leaving plenty of time/energy for the counseling and facilitating that I am passionate about.

Unis- if we lived in the same province, we would probably be trading hypnotherapy time, wouldnt we? Your input is always welcome.

Crysanthemum- yes- this needs to be adressed by the team, I am not the only one- two counselors have quit recently. I do not want to go through the union, that would probably sour the workplace and make it most unpleasant. I would rather have a good relationship with the company.

vitaman

Vitaman,

I have similar experiences with Happy for No Reason.

This morning was the second time I listen to it after a few days.

I don't know if my holosync meditation has contribution to it too.

I was angry the whole day! I should say, I was not happy since last night, so I thought I better do something about it. i started listen to happy for no reason.

After listening, I was angry the whole day! I was blaming everybody for my situation. I would cry in the middle of the day while at work. I would get emotional upset by some trivial things.

Coming from Centerpointe's teaching, I know this is probably a good thing. As it is good for me to realize this anger and let it out before it gets out of hand.

It was great for me to know that there are somebody else experiencing a similar experience as myself.

Cheers,

Jansi

OP Offline

HI everyone
SInce that event, things have settled down quite a bit. I took a day off from listening, then returned with FOcus and COncentration, just a few times over a week. The results were good, and continue to be. A bit at a time, I am getting more focussed and better at my administrative tasks, and am less irritated by distractions.

I have listened to the Law of Attraction cd twice. It was not what I expected- but will trust in the process. I chose the physical energy of my Sensei first time, and the emotional energy of a favorite counseling professor the second.

An interesting thing happened: I brought my kids to their martial arts class- my sensei's wife teaches- I can't train now because of a health problem, so I watched the childrens class and the adults class simultaneously. I watched her joyously teaching the children- saw and felt the great love she had of the art and the children. I glanced at the adults class and saw/felt such great love and peace from sensei. I have such a deep appreciation for them and what they are doing- and I want to bring that same great love into my work and my practices.

vitaman

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved