Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

hi I was wondering if anyone can help me forming a multiple goal mission statement. I am reading "how to get money for anything fast", and I am trying to get all my goals into one statement but its confusing. thanx

In the seven step creative process you can come up with up to seven goals or less. Yet each goal has its own statement. As an example lets say that you desired to be a great swimmer, and other goal was to be a fantastic cake maker.
You would probable list goal 1. I choose being a great swimmer and enjoying the level of fitness of a champion athlete.
Now the second goal.2 I choose my exceptional and professional cooking skills creating world class deserts.

List them seperate, because how would your mind be able to figure out the task on hand if you were to list the same goals above as I choose my swimming skills to be that of a champion while I create rum filled black forest cake.

And by listing each goal as unique you will also be able to measure your progress.

As an example I choose my career as a crop dusting pilot.
You can measure your progress 1. Completed ground school. 2. Completed 10 hours dual instruction. 3 Completed two solo flights. Planning cross country flight.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved