Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jansi Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

After searching the forum without finding the answer I want, I decided to ask this question! I apologize if it already has an answer, which just means I didn't perform my search thoroughly. :P

My question is: How long do I have to wait if I want to listen to a paraliminal CD after meditating with Holosync? I am currently doing Awakening Level 1.

I understand that if one wants to listen to 2 or more paraliminals in one day, one has to wait at least 20 minutes apart. Is that the same with listening to paraliminal after meditating with Holosync?

Is it better to listen to paraliminals first, then meditation? Or meditation first, then listen to paraliminals?

thanks for your help,

Janice

While it is recommended to leave at least 20 minutes between each paraliminal, if you listen to Holosync first, I'd suggest leaving at least half an hour, to allow your brain to cycle back up to normal levels. Otherwise you may find yourself very "spacey" going into the paraliminal. Some people have also reported head-aches if they listen too close together in that order.

Moving from the paraliminal directly to the Holosync is less of a problem, because you are not as deep in level with any of the paraliminals as you are with the Holosync, generally. You may find it initially bumpy going in, but if you are a brave soul and don't mind a few energy spikes, you may even find this beneficial, as it allows the mind more time to work with the information on the paraliminals, before re-exposing it to "normal" stuff coming through. I'd still advise leaving at least 10 or 15 minutes, though, time enough to get up, move around, have a glass of water, etc. Having the water is especially important, as the endorphin levels rising with either of Holosync or paraliminals tends to dehydrate a person.

The one caveat here is that it may also excelerate the stuff arising from the subconscious that happens with Holosync, but if you are good at letting things go, or as Bill Harris says, just letting it be OK, it shouldn't be a major problem. If it does kick you into overwhelm, well, then you know not to repeat that experiment, I'd say.

Another short comment I'd like to make, though, is that people tend to think if they don't follow the exact instructions on everything, they might damage themselves. While certainly, if you became abusive, as one might do with a drug, then you might do that. But if you occasionally do a little more of this or that, as long as you monitor your tolerance levels to see what you can do without discomfort, then you'd be surprised that occasionally these little "experimentations" take you into new territory, with sometimes very interesting and pleasant results. The programs are set out for the "norm" of people who might use them. Long-time meditators and those familiar with hypnosis and/or other "mind-ware" might find the "norm" is a bit "tame".

Cheers!

Unis

Jansi Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey Unis,

Thank you so much for your answers. It makes sense!!

I will try what you suggests!!

I have also emailed Centerpointe, I wonder what they would say~~

This whole changing the brain chemistry thing and raise the threshold thing are just so fascinating!!!!

I am glad I found both LSC and Centerpointe.

Cheers,

Janice

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

That 20 minute break is highly recommended For any types entrainment programs. This includes hypnosis, meditation Qigong yoga and even physical exercise training program. We always want to let the body's brain and energy system to benefit from the exercises that you have just done. This cannot happen if you shift into another energy or brain entrainment technique straight away.

Alex

Jansi Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Alex,

This is the reply I got from Centerpointe:

I would recommend using the Paraliminal (or any of the supplemental
CD's we sent) at a later time of day. It is good to allow yourself to
process what you did with Dive and Immersion
for the first part of the day before listening to anything else.

Their answer is the same with your suggestion.

I know what to do now.

Thanks a lot~

Janice

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved