Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#5781 04/11/03 10:29 PM
OP Offline

I don't like to sound suspicious, but since I am spending my own dollars on this, I feel the need to ask. So I apologize in advance if I offend anyone.

My question is simple. Do these tapes really work as they claim? I purchased quite a few produce from thoese commercials on TV, and I've been disappointed by them, so I am very sensitive to spending any more money on produce that seems too good to be true. However seeing that people in this forum seems to be benefiting from these tapes, I feel it would be silly to let this opportunity of possibly chaning my life for the better pass by.

So if you have used the tapes here, can you tell me about your experience with these tapes? In particular, I am thinking about buying "New Behavior Generator", "Instantaneous Personal Mag", "Memory Supercharger", "New Option Generator", and "10 min supercharger".

Thanks for your help

#5782 04/12/03 04:36 AM

Chuckiecow:

I have the same questions as you. I am understanding maybe more people are susceptible to hypnosis than others. I did not benefit from Inner Talks subliminal tape which was suppose to improve your vision.

Right now I might even have a mind that paraliminals may not even have effect on. I am finding that maybe the Dreamplay paraliminal is not a standalone tool. I have to probably put a lot of effort in writing down my dreams and all that. The paraliminals are not working for me as I thought.

Parag

#5783 04/12/03 06:25 AM

My favorite tape is 10 Minute Supercharger. It's like caffeine in a tape!

I have used this when I was dead tired and felt unable to move, and within a few minutes felt as if I'd slept an additional 8 hours and was able to just get up and go. I thought maybe I "wanted" that to be the case, so I had my Mom try the tape. I told her nothing about it, not even the name. Just told her to listen and just relax. Within minutes after finishing she was boucing around, after being really droppy prior to listening.

I've had good results with the tapes, but I am not consistent with them. I forget to use them, so I don't have the huge results. I like self-esteem supercharger since I often get down on myself, so I'll listen to it for a couple days (usually before bed) and I'll feel better.

Mostly what I've noticed is that the results can often be really really subtle. They don't usually whap you upside the head and say "HERE I AM!" they just are.

"Get Around to It" is something I also like, I've found that listening to it once usually jumpstarts whatever tasks I might have to do that I've put off.

So, if you think you aren't getting results either you are willing yourself to NOT get them because you want to be "different" or you just don't have a clear purpose in listening to the tapes.

They are just tools, nothing more than that. They can't solve every problem in your life, they are just pieces to this big puzzle.

I hope that doesn't sound rude or insensitive, but you have to do the work to make things happen.

Imagine yourself wearing a superman cape strutting down the street .. you'd walk a lot different than you normally do, and you'd feel different to. That is the way you could feel if you put your heart into listening to self-esteem supercharger or instantaneous personal magnestism.

So get out that cape ..

Tracey

#5784 04/13/03 08:24 AM

Hi chuckiecow. I appreciate your concerns. I'm like you, I've tried lots of different tapes, and most of the time, I got no results. I certainly haven't tried a lot of the companies mentioned, like centerpointe, but one company I can absolutely vouch for, is www.thinkrightnow. I've listened to their panic and anxiety tape for about two weeks, and it's absolutely made a difference. I have an auto-reverse player and listen to it through the night. The only thing I don't care for about the company, is the sound of the woman's voice on the recording. She seems to have a midwestern twang (no offense to midwesterners) which I find to be annoying. I wish they would invest in a professional voice over artist for their tapes.

Rachel #5785 03/30/07 08:04 PM

Hello, as long as you believe in your inner power to achieve goals, is until you get results. Those are only tools to help you, but all the power resides in you.
Just tRUST in yourself.

My best regards to all.

chuckiecow #5786 04/01/07 01:02 AM

Hi, Chuckiecow,

Your entitled to wonder about the claims for the Learning Strategies products, but having this forum where we can share our experience and receive advice from moderators like Alex is good support. One of my minor gripes about the product "Think Right Now," (a few of which I own), is that all the support is in the form of emailed newsletters and testimonials. They are inspiring, but there isn't anyone to ask questions.

Your post reminds me of something Bill Harris of Centerpointe mentioned on the topic of results (I'm using Awakening Prologue). I'm just paraphrasing, but he said that if you want to see your progress don't look at the expected results, rather look back at where you were before. So, in my case, although I often wonder after four months of one hour daily listening to Awakening Prologue, if I've experienced any changes, I can think back to a year ago when I rated my stress level as 7 or 8 out of 10, but currently it's much lower.
The externals haven't changed. I'm still in the same situation I was in a year ago, but I don't feel as attached. So I agree with the person who just mentioned that the changes can be subtle.

IAs to your doubts about the Parliminals, I'm using Get Around To It for my problems with organizing and cleaning the house, and I'm seeing some changes. Not huge, but an improvement. I tend now to focus more on the task than on me and how I feel.

I like that comment you got about change with these tapes isn't something that comes and whacks you on your head.

Sorry to be long winded. You're not alone in being concerned that your money is well spent. Even though Centerpointe offers substantial discounts for buying the entire program, I'd rather pay full price and buy after I know it's working for me.

chuckiecow #5787 04/11/07 03:46 AM

Hi Chuckiecow, I think you should be careful about how you spend your money and make sure your warrantee is legitimate. I have used some LSC products including sonic access ,breaking the habit and prosperity paraliminals and I have also used holosync for about 7 years with no results at all with any of them. There is a 1 month warrantee on LSC products so you should expect results within that time and your supposed to be able to extend that to 6mths which I have tried to do but they conveniatley seem to have misplaced my emails and have not got back to me, so Ive given up on that and calling the police wont do much because I live in Australia.So be careful with your money.I send this post because I think you should see another side to the story ,these types of products dont work for every one so make sure your warrantee is intact.Although you still have to end up paying the postage to send it back.

adam36 #5788 04/16/07 11:27 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Adam if you have not got a reply (and especially if you haven't got an auto-reponder reply) Send it again and only send it to one email account. What people don't realise when they send it to multiple accounts it can get caught in our Spam filters. If it's emailed to a number of people we don't know who is looking after it and since I'm a fellow Aussie who looks after quite a few of the Learning Strategies email accounts I'm the one who sees it and passes it on. If you haven't received a reply I want to know about it so I can follow it up. So email me if you have to.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved