Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#62389 10/15/07 11:49 PM
CarlosS Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,

Please excuse my English

I am totally new to Learning Strategies and would love to have some guidance. I came here to USA 5 years ago and my God I never could have thought about what I was going to face in this country.

First, let me tell you a little bit about me, so you can understand my situation. I came here because I got married with a girl from here (her parents are from Colombia, but she was born here). When I came here, I did not speak English at all and had to start from zero. Two years ago I decided to get into the real estate business, and I started by getting one of those coaching programs that one of those real estate gurus offers out there. At this point I am just starting to see some results, but I am very desperate because I have no more money available, and I haven’t told my wife that I owe a lot of money to different credit cards companies. Turned out that the course that I bought did not deliver and I had to keep spending money on education to be able to keep going. All this has created a total chaos and I have totally lost focus and don’t even know what to do, and where to put my attention and energy. I recently bought the Photo Reading program because I have so much stuff to read, and I get discourage very soon every time that I start reading one of those programs that I have. I also got the paraliminals Sales Leap and Talking to Win , because I have to sell my services to people that are facing foreclosure and also because I’m learning how to sell things on eBay.

At this point you must be thinking that I am crazy and that I am totally lost. You might be right, but I still have hope. If I am not wrong, these paraliminals create new connections or neuro-paths in your brain, and those will start affecting your thinking and behavior, thus helping you transform your life for the better. Am I right? That is why I am writing this book to you today, because I am begging you to give me some advice here. I would like to know which paraliminal would be the one that can help me get focus and start making things happen. I really need to start getting results NOW!

You must know that I meditate every day. I practice Surat Shabda Yoga which has been the only thing that has helped me to remain sane. I have searched all my life for that HIGHER ENERGY and recently, after practicing this discipline for years, I have found the real purpose of my life. But, I found out this recently after being so in debt and so lost on my professional life. I am looking for a second chance here.

I recently read a post from Chrysanthemon to Thebigpicture22 and that gave me the strength to write to you.

I know that I am being abusive; I am not taking in consideration your time or your eyes, but at this point I am doing anything I can to find solutions.

God bless all those that read this and reply to it I have faith that very soon I will be in a position of helping a lot of people and return all the blessings received.

CarlosS #62390 10/16/07 08:32 AM

CarlosS,

Hey brother, let’s see if we can do the right thing here. . .

Giving advice on relationships can be unpopular, as only you know your relationship. However, one thing is true, the right thing is to include your wife in the situation. She really does have a right to know, and you may be surprised at how much faster the situation is resolved by being open and honest with her.

If you need to go for a walk to get things straight, I would do it soon, like today. Maybe you could listen to “Talking to Win” and get yourself together, so you two can have a positive conversation. In my opinion, the only way to “win” here is to team up with your partner. If you continue to keep this from her, sooner or later it may turn out very poorly. You married your wife for a reason. . .she must be a special woman. I would really look at that truth and go from there. Obviously you were trying hard to take care of this without “bothering” your wife, so to speak. And sometimes it feels like we get in way too deep with situations. But Carlos, would you leave your wife if she brought this situation to you? You might not be pleased, and she may not be either, but you would work it out, right? That answer might be a big help in realizing that even though we all get in over our heads sometimes, we have a teammate to rely on for solutions. I really do live by the saying,” the truth shall set you free.”

This is the only recommendation my conscience will permit me to give you, because this is the only way your conscience will be clean. The sooner the truth comes out, the sooner you can deal with this situation. Doing the right thing always brings about the best possible outcome.

Have Faith! : -)

~Kale-y Mustard Seed~

CarlosS Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello Chrysanthemon,

God bless you for taking the time to read and reply. I totally agree with you here "the truth shall set you free.” My wife has been helping me for a long time now and this has the potential of destroying any left trace of confidence that she might have on me.

It is very sad that a person like me working ever day to realize God within, ends up lying in order to be able to achieve financial goals. I made the wrong decisions and I am dearly paying for them.

I wonder if it is possible for a person in my situation to pull something like this out. I certainly won't be the first one, but one of the very few. I know that I am playing with fire and that this is the very reason why I am burning right now.

I will certainly let you know what the outcome of this situation is. I think that I am going to have to get a couple of jobs and make big sacrifices to be able to get out of this. This is not my ideal solution, but it will be while I put things in order again.

I REALLY APRECIATE YOUR ADVICE; YOU MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH; THANK YOU VERY MUCH. ((-:

P.S. I know these forums are about paraliminals and education. That is why I asked for the one that would be the most appropriate for me right now. I apologize to everybody for airing my personal life here. Thank you for your patience.

CarlosS #62392 10/17/07 06:35 AM

CarlosS,

As I recall in your first post, there was definite mention of paraliminals. And hey, the whole reason everyone is involved with this forum is to give and receive help and support about life. You owe zero apologies to anyone for having the guts to share your life struggles, as this is what faith is all about. : -)

Here’s a bit of info a little off the topic, but sometimes a little distraction is good when we are stressing out. I have been manifesting my dream career helping people realize that we are all divine for quite some time. Being unemployed for 1 year, and having the faith to know that I am on the verge has been stressful and incredible at the same time. Especially since during this time I lost my grandma, my grandpa, my home, finding my mother dead on my birthday back in July, and quitting 2 drug habits just prior to that. To me, this is our world to love and help, and there is no stopping this mass healing. I was put on this earth to shock the world, and I will do just that, with LOVE!

I know you will understand the reason for mentioning my wonderful year of learning experiences. Without belief that we are here for much more that stress and pain, we really have nothing to live for. You and your wife will plough through this situation and be better because of it. And as you may know, now you have another experience to share with someone who may need your help. The move to the US had to have been a major test to your willpower and you seem to have handled that one well. Much respect to you for conquering a challenge that many may never really know or understand!

Oh yeah, here’s a piece of information you may benefit from. One thing I did today is repeat track 3 when I listened to get the most benefit from the Paraliminal session. It is covered in the insert about sleep learning, and when I relax during a Para I usually take a 5 minute nap anyway. So, for instance with “Self Esteem Supercharger” today, I repeated the 3rd track 4 X’s. Why? Well, it took 2 X’s to settle my active mind down, then the 3rd and 4th time repeating were simply divine.

Bless You Too Brother!

~Kale-y Mustard Seed~

Last edited by Chrysanthemon; 10/17/07 06:36 AM.
CarlosS Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear Chrysanthemon,

I have to express my thankfulness to you again. Believe it or no, receiving these words from you has somehow taken me back to the roots within myself. I was raised catholic, but in my search for God I got to know a lot of different “religions” by getting in touch with their followers, and by participating in their religious activities.

The only important thing that I would ask God for, when I was a little kid was for Him to show me the way to find Him here in this earth, in this life. After years of spiritual retreats, prays, and God knows what else, finally my prays were answered. I was put in contact with a spiritual Master who has realized God within Himself and could give me a genuine experience of God. This was the day that I was really born.

Why am I telling you all this? Because I want you to know that I am not doing what I am doing now, because all I want is money and material luxury. I want to be financial independent, because I want to dedicate more and more time to that spiritual work, and also, because I want to be able to go to those spiritual retreats without worrying about money, time, or anything else.

I am sure that you are helping a lot of people right now by giving all that love that you irradiate left and right. I am living proof of it!! I can feel it every time I read your posts.

I have a registered domain name and it is my goal to use it to inspire other people that are looking for that ultimate answer. The domain name is spiritualitymoneypeace. But, to be able to get that project going, I need to have some sore of financial security. And on my quest to find that financial security, I lost smoothness and got into all this mess.

I am sure that I am harvesting the product of my past actions. I have to embrace this with love and patience; but, I don’t want this to hurt my wife and her love for me. I love her with all my heart and she is one of the greatest gifts that God has given me.

I must find a way to get out of this as soon as possible and do all I can to keep her out of it. She has a trip to Spain at the end of the year and if I talk to her about all this, it will ruin everything for her. Only God knows how exited she is about this trip. She deserves it!!

I will keep in touch with you. God Bless You again for your time and help. You are a champion. Having the power and will to get over all those challenges you had to face, requires a lot of wisdom and energy.

Carlos

CarlosS #62394 10/18/07 11:50 PM

Carlos,

Your happiness is important. . . we all deserve to be happy. So, although I am prodding you in the direction of “spilling the beans“, I know that you will find the way that feels right to you. How about this analogy. . .

Remember when you fly in an airplane, the flight attendants go through the pre-flight instructions? The part that applies here is, put on your own oxygen mask before assisting others. Only, in this situation your wife already has her mask on, and you really could use the assistance. It’s hard to make progress when we're not getting enough oxygen, due to being stressed out. You have conquered much in your life, and you will handle this as well. One thing I had to learn was. . .sometimes being the best leader means knowing when to accept help.

Best wishes,

~Archangel Michael~

CarlosS Offline OP
OP Offline

Chrysanthemon,

You are killing me here my friend! Your clarity and peace has hit me strongly and that is great. This has been an amazing therapy for me.

Great analogy Right to the point!

God Bless You,
Carlos

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved