Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Quote:

Shakurav,

Just so you know, the reason I keep them is because I do like the meditations for those days when I (a) have extra time and (b) am not working on any projects in particular. They ARE good products.

One of the reasons I tend not to use them a lot is the sameness of the intro. I find myself getting impatient with them, the old "been there done that lets get on with it" kind of thing. I squirm and twitch and find my mind wandering to the day's to-do list, the grocery list, or other nonsense. I'm not sure why I do that. I can, and do, silent meditation with no "guided imagery" or music, just my breath, and I do fine.

So this is a personal thing. Not everyone is going to have the same reaction to all of these programs.

Case in point--I love Euphoria, Decision2Change didn't. No one's right or wrong, it just affected each of us differently.

Yes, they are good products. And I too may end up just using them when I have extra time at some point.

And your observation about the sameness of the intro? I totally agree! I have the same problem with these things! I thought it was only me!

And I too can and do do silent meditation with no tools to help, so I can relate.

Yes, it is a personal thing. And I also agree with the observations about different reactions.

As well as the different strokes for different folks point: totally agree. And that is what I got from your earlier post also, but I am glad you clarified it for others as well.

Indeed, there is no right or wrong. And again, I did say "YMMV", which I think is essentially the same thing. But again, good to know that you are getting a little more milage out of them than merely the bookends.

I think we are saying essentially the same thing.

I was only adding and affirming that and adding that since I just got them, and I spent a bit of money on them (albeit that the recent sale helped me to make the decision), my intention is to get my money's worth and use them for a few months and report back any progress (or lack thereof), especially anything out of the ordinary.

I'm interested in hearing both your reports back on this Chys and Shakurva.

OK? I know this is an awesome product because I really felt the powerful energy in it.

scoots~*

OP Offline

Hey all,

This has been quite the hiatus for me, and chances are I won’t be writing much on here anymore. All the old saws and bookends aside, this one is for you Scooter. . . something you wrote touched my heart. You said that you wanted to let your inspiration lead, bless you. : -)

When it comes to Sonic Access putting together puzzle pieces that were really always there, though incomplete. . .I could write for hours and prove I am Him, but I realize that kind of talk is cheap and the proof is in the pudding. The main idea I received using Sonic Access is that amidst the first and second coming meshugaas, for me the new testament is definitely a prediction for my own life.(And I’m not even into traditional religion per se) This is of course minus all the negative and terminal perceptions written about for controlling the masses.

What really matters is for everyone to know how important we all are to the betterment of our own lives and the lives we touch. Knowing that our outer world is a reflection of our inner, at least our perception of it, how can one waste any time fretting about the actions of another. As we realize we are all still nerds in some form, still innocent , still pure, and still caring. . . letting go of the hurt becomes easier. We are all creators, saviors, and angels in our own lives and the lives we decide to unconditionally care for. Anytime we follow our heart and help another , that help is always huge to the one receiving, no matter how small we may feel our impact is.

Do you remember the enchantment of being a child? The magic is in our everyday lives, and it’s in and all around us. Whatever you can dream you can do. We benefit by remembering the happy times from our boundless youth and allow ourselves to just dream for a while. Reminds me of a nursery rhyme that goes. . .row, row, row your boat. . . gently down the stream. . . merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily. . .

All the best to everyone,

~Echad. . . .that was for you Shak~ you gotta love the Sh’ma : -)

~Chad Michael. . .that was for you Mom. . .~rest in peace~ : -)

Well, thanks for the "nod".

And thanks for all of your positive energy and posts. Sorry to hear that your presence will be scarce here in the future, as far as new posts are concerned. You have been a great presence here and will be missed.

But I do understand the need to focus on other stuff. And at some point, I too, will probably post less and less as I become better and better at the things I am succeeding at.

All the best, brother!

Much success and continued healing in your life and that of others around you!

blessings,

Steve
OP Offline

Shakurav,

First off, I just really want you to know. . .your quick wit. . . is hilarious. There’s wisdom of the ages in your humorous subtleties, and I frequently shake my head while laughing hysterically at them. Second, I appreciate the spiritual posse you seem to have riding/writing with you in many of your posts, and I’m sure many others feel the same way. And finally, you are absolutely correct, we are brothers. Happy is the day when everyone really knows that we are all related in the universal . . .Tree of Life. . .Etz haChayim. . .World Tree. . .Arbor Vitae. . .Axis Mundi.. . .Bodhi Tree. . .Yggdrasil. . . .Thor’s Oak. . .and the list goes on.

Hakol Beseder B'Eli Haseder. . .HaMa'eiven Yavin. . .

Barchot veTefillot. . .Achi,

~Chad

Quote:

Shakurav,

First off, I just really want you to know. . .your quick wit. . . is hilarious. There’s wisdom of the ages in your humorous subtleties, and I frequently shake my head while laughing hysterically at them. Second, I appreciate the spiritual posse you seem to have riding/writing with you in many of your posts, and I’m sure many others feel the same way. And finally, you are absolutely correct, we are brothers. Happy is the day when everyone really knows that we are all related in the universal . . .Tree of Life. . .Etz haChayim. . .World Tree. . .Arbor Vitae. . .Axis Mundi.. . .Bodhi Tree. . .Yggdrasil. . . .Thor’s Oak. . .and the list goes on.

Hakol Beseder B'Eli Haseder. . .HaMa'eiven Yavin. . .

Barchot veTefillot. . .Achi,

~Chad

Amen, brother. (Barchot veTeffillot = Blessings & prayers).

Right back atchoo. Gezundheit!

Kol Tuv (all good or more colloquially "all the best"),

Shakurav aka "Rabbi Storyteller"

blessings,

Steve
OP Offline

Whassupp!

Apparently I meant that I will be writing less than 3 posts a night. :-)

So, here’s a few sweet happenings since using the Sonic Access Para’s. . .

Numero Uno: I was telling a friend last week that when I can change my whip (SUV) in for a new hybrid version, I will. Well, I just got a mailer from GMC showing the new Yukon Hybrid. . .S-W-E-E-E-E-T! Although I wonder what happened to the guy who did a version of an invention, Tesla’s possibly, where his car ran on electrically charged water. He went 100 miles on 6oz. of water, now that is more than awesome! (awe-full)

Dos Equis XX: I am excited for the Greenhouse effect, if any of you have ever been in one, they are very comfy. I know that we will be living during a complete pole meltdown, probably wise to start digging in certain places to make room for the water (it’s called Africa) Anyway, while bringing my friend to the oral surgeons office recently, I read an article about the pole ice melting(in the office). And this is apparently happening at an increasing rate . . .Go Mother Earth! (Not referring to fossil fuel abuse Global Warming)

Trois Amigos: I have had a fascination with Africa since I new where it was, and always said, "there’s my country" when pointing to Chad. I found an article over this last summer on CNN. Com, they found a 6 million year old skull in Chad 6 years ago approximately, and printed the article the day after my birthday. And what did I see on the science channel last week, the Nile used to run through the middle of Africa. . .I knew it! Also, Edgar Cayce spoke of Atlantis as a land in the middle of the Atlantic, I always knew it to be Africa. What other nation has been punished so hard after being the most plush green land in the world. . . Nobody, folks, no-body.

Lately the Ouroboros snake has been on my mind, and many license plates with 365, ah the cycle hath cometh full circle. It’s time to start over with the Success Sonic Access Para.

The puzzle pieces are falling in to place,

~Chad

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved