Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#62464 10/19/07 09:20 PM
Murof Offline OP
OP Offline

A really great paraliminal... heard it today, so lets see if it works wonders...

Though I noticed something on this paraliminal that I'm not used to on other paraliminals. Pauls voice is very clear on this paraliminal, but Marci Shimoff is not so clear on it.. Sounded like they have not recorded this piece of audio in the same studio. Her voice was more far away from the microphone, or in a distance to it.. Not that clear. It sounds like it, but pauls voice was very near and clear. I Don't think this change the effect of the paraliminal, because I could still hear what they were saying, in words...
And the music in the background and background sounds are perfect, all the way from the beginning to the end of it.

What about you (who has tried it), did you have any experience with it?

I had some very interesting experience with Happy for No Reason. The first time I listen to it, I remember that for the next few days, I was just happy! Serious, it's like everything is cool.

The second time I listened to it, I got very angry. I was never so angry in my entire life. In face, I never quite feel anger. After listening I was angry for 3 days! This is good for me though. Now I know how it feels like to be angry and to just let this emotion out before it's too late. This is probably what I have to release before I can feel Happy.

Last night, I have been playing the sleeping track of Happy for No Reason through the entire night. Today, I am feeling happy and just live in the moment. I feel that there's nothing to worry about. Everything will just turn out alright.

Murof, I do agree with you with Marci Shimoff's voice being distant. I also noticed that her breathing is very noticeable. That could be a reason why she has to keep a distance from microphone - to minimize the sound of breathing.

That's me~

Jansi

Seems many have experience anger after listening to some of these news paraliminals? Not so for me: they pretty much do what they say they will. "Happy" really makes me happy (I still prefer the Paul Scheele paralaliminal track of Euphoria, which I think works better), and so on.

Marci Shimoff's voice does seem just a little distant to me, too--and I thought just a little self-conscious at times. But she has a lovely voice, and I look forward to hearing more from her.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved