Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#62467 10/20/07 05:49 AM
wrp Offline OP
OP Offline

I seem to be able to follow both voices on the Paraliminal recordings simultaneously. So I am applying a bit of effort to try not to do so, but to sort of "listen to the center". Would this interfere with the potential benefit? Thanks.

I do that as well, are you meant to listen to one voice only?

Cheers

Dennis

Quote:

I do that as well, are you meant to listen to one voice only?

Cheers

Dennis

Based on what I have read both in some of the CD booklets, and in some of the comments posted here on other topics, there is no definite "supposed to" or "meant to".

My understanding is whatever is most natural for you is what works best. I know for me, sometimes, I hear both voices, sometimes, I listen to one or the other, sometimes I switch back and forth and sometimes, the voices just become sort of a drone. It does not seem to matter much in terms of results and I have found positive results in all of them.

I think the most important thing is the intention that is set before, and the affirmation that is made after (e.g. "This listening session has accomplished all I intended and I feel refreshed and confident" Or anything along those lines or whatever works best).

Just relax and let it be whatever it is. If you can hear both voices, that might be great because it could mean that both sides of your brain are awake and listening.

Maybe someone else has a different answer or something that clarifies all of this, but as far as I understand, what you are hearing is fine. Just be clear on your goals and intentions.

blessings,

Steve
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Relax and allow the non-conscious mind to do the work. The more conscious effort you make to listen or not listen the more the conscious mind takes over the job so the non-conscious mind doesn't bother. so Sit back Enjoy. Notice what you notice hear, what you hear, no effort required so you even have permission to zone out.

Alex

Thank you both, that sounds like very good advice to me!

wrp Offline OP
OP Offline

Yes, thank you very much for the feedback. Won't worry about it anymore!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved