Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#5791 04/13/03 05:20 AM
OP Offline

i wouldnt normally post anything like this, but i know how much people here love the Sedona Method tapes, so i thought it might give people a chance to get it cheap.

i have listened so thoroughly to mine that i have internalised it completely, and hence i'm now selling my tape set, as i really dont need to listen to it anymore.

if you are looking to find the Sedona Method tapes cheaper than retail, that is, second hand, my tape set is now on ebay.

i hope i'm not breaking any house rules with this post, but i also hope that those of you who know me know that i dont make a habit of making posts like this, and wouldnt post if it wasnt of genuine benefit to people here.

i have posted the link here because i know so many people on the LS board ask about the Sedona Method, and this does give people a chance to get it cheap - i remember having to borrow money to afford the set first time round!

anyway, if you're interested, the link is...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2923079061&category=3133

Dr Robotnik.

ps. i've posted this to the other LS forums.

#5792 04/12/03 10:46 PM

Thanks for sharing ..

Perhaps you'd be willing to share what you feel you've gained from Sedona?

It's something I'm greatly interested in but afraid to purchase because I've already spent so much money on different things and then done nothing with them. I recently purchased the book "Letting Go" because it is based off of Sedona and I wanted to find out if I could make it work for myself.

Thanks,
Tracey

#5793 04/13/03 01:02 AM
OP Offline

hi tracey..

i couldnt honestly say how sedona would work for you. it depends on the person i think. the majority of people get great results, but not every person.
i did the seminar as well as the tape set, and both were great.

it depends on what you would like to shift in your life with it. i was a bit naive when i first bought it. it was the first self help product i had ever bought and i was really expecting a panacea for all my emotions. although for some, it really does work like that.

i tried dealing with some very heavy duty stuff, and i didnt get the relief i had hoped for. although, on the less deep-rooted emotions, it seems to work wonders and acts as a great philosophy of life, if the releasing of emotions becomes second nature to you. although, having said that, i have seen many people release some really old deep-rooted stuff completely, amd most do get really great results, it just sometimes depends on the person.

so, i really wouldnt to make any kind of judgement on what benefits you would receive. there are quite a lot of posts about it here that you could search for. that should give you a wider idea of the most common results.

i will say this though, the sedona.com website has a full money back guarantee available for 45 days. so if you want to try it risk-free via retail, you can always do that.

i hope you make a good choice

failing that, do what i have moved to now, which is EFT...
http://www.emofree.com

check out the free manual to learn how to do it.

[This message has been edited by Dr Robotnik (edited April 12, 2003).]

#5794 04/13/03 03:45 AM

Be sure to check out www.emoclear.com, it is a great site with absolutely nothing for sale. You might be able to find a method of freeing yourself of your deep seated emotional issues on this site.

#5795 04/14/03 04:16 AM

well, first off, I asked what results YOU got. Not what results I might get.

I like to see what people are accomplishing with these products.

Tracey

#5796 04/15/03 05:13 AM
OP Offline

well, the reason i only touched on MY results is that they are only one person's. one out of thousands. i wouldnt buy a product on one person's testimonial, i would rather see the average success rate, or a more representative collection of results.

i cant offer that, but i think the sedona method website has some pretty impressive statistics and a hell of a lot of testimonials.

my results: well, i found it very helpful for day-to-day life and releasing all the emotions which ****ed me off. however, on the really deep rooted stuff, i switched to EFT because it worked quicker and more powerfully.

so they're MY results.
i guess i just dont want to put you off trying the sedona method because i didnt get the massive success i had hoped for. this isnt because i want you to buy my set, in fact, i already told you you should buy it retail instead so you can get a money back guarantee. the fact is, my results arent representative of all the people who buy the set. just listen to some of the people here rave about it. look at the website. i can tell you some amazing success stories i saw on the sedona course. fact is, from my experience, i can tell you that not getting really fantastic results puts me in the minority. my results arent representative, and arent a fair judge of your potential results.

what i'm saying is... try it for yourself, you could well get some fantastic results.
but you'll never know until you try. and with a money back guarantee, i guess you cant lose really.

anyway, good luck on whatever you choose.

#5797 04/17/03 04:27 AM

Thank you for your response. I understand where you are coming from, mainly I'm having difficulty finding others who do Sedona method to discuss it with. I haven't seen a lot of active groups on Yahoo or anywhere else.

Anyway, thanks again for your response about Sedona.

I've had some exposure to eft but have not spent a lot of time working with it. A friend of mine was trained by the creator of the program (I believe?) and she has given me a short demo.

Thanks,
Tracey

#5798 04/17/03 09:14 AM

hmmm yeees interesting. I'm inclined to give my €0.02 here.
I loved the sedona method course. I think they're a tad too heavy on the marketing thing, but that might be my impression as a foreigner
I must admit I didn't get all those wonderful results they promised and I promised myself; for example, when I'm really angy, I might not WANT to release. I'd be sitting there brooding, and tell myself 'hey, just release and everything will be better' and I'd shoot back 'not now, dumbass, I'm enjoying being angry too much right now!' .. or something like that.
However, what I most like about the sedona method is how it helps me when I want to concentrate, photoread, where I don't want THINK! I don't have to ask myself the questions anymore, I just let the emotional energy escape, and the beautiful thing about that is that I can just release in a continuous stream. I continually 'release' (I'm usually imagining it as emotional/thought energy flowing out of the top of my head), and whenever a thought comes up, I release it and what remains is a beautiful void and silence. That'S what I love about it!
One other experience I've made is, I sometimes try to heal some past 'conditioning' by doing a "subconscious release stream"; I have no idea if it works, but I tell my subcoscious: "For the next 30 seconds (or the whole night before going to sleep), you are going to find some emotionally charged past incidents and release automatically on each one of them. I close my eyes and my eyes usually go pretty heavy on the REM, and I feel a stream of releasing going on. All the while, I'm not thinking at all, I see no pictures or anything, it's just that my eyes move rapidly and I feel this releasing going on.
The first time I did this (I think I wanted it to go on while I was sleeping), the next day I was REALLY HAPPY. And that's a rare occasion for me. I looked out the window and had the sense that I could accomplish EVERYTHING I WANTED TO. Oh man .. I'e got to do more of this!

I see EFT as a valuable healing tool, but in my oponion, it takes too much time and work toheal and emotion. okayokay I've never really USED it before, but I just can't do 5 minutes of tapping and singing and counting to release on one problem ... I don't have the patience for that. Might be a problem with resistance.

#5799 04/17/03 11:47 AM

I tried really hard with the Sedona Method. I called them several times in the first 45 days because I just was not progressing and I wanted to be certain that I was using the program correctly and to get any input/insights. I sent my program back on day 45. The whole "release" process escapes me. Who wants negative feelings and energies? Telling myself to release just did not make it so. I think of it like a faucet. The water is the emotions and past experiences. Turning the faucet on begins the release. You have to turn the faucet on, however, not stare at it and say "on." THIS WAS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. I know that many, many, many people have benefitted from this program. Not everything works for everybody, that's why there is so much available that is highly touted. I would encourage anyone to order it and try it during the 45 days. Best wishes and blessings to you!
Mary

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved