Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Qi4Life Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello!!

Ok guys please correct me if i am wrong about this:

The best mental state to be for a photoreading sesion is theta-alpha state?

The best mental state for activating is theta-alpha(acelerated learning) or beta(strong mental focus)?????

I am not sure if i am correct about this, i am lately using some Isochronic Tones that help to get to those mental states more easily, but the thing is i am not sure if those are the desirable mental states for best results...

Please correct me if i am wrong, or get into the discussion about what you think

Cheers and good luck

When I was in correspondence with Paul about it before, he mentioned to me that during the photoreading step, there is a very low amount of Alpha waves, but high theta and beta.

In the book "The High-Performance Mind" by Anna Wise, it mentions how Alpha is the "bridge" between subconscious and conscious awarenesses and processes.

Basically, I take it to mean that the beta is high because your external awareness is focused on the book, and the theta is high because your internal awareness is focused on what you're seeing. I assume that since Alpha serves as the "Bridge" between the two, that's why there must be a certain amount of Alpha, to provide enough of a path for the information to get from conscious awareness into subconscious awareness.

During Activation, if my understanding is correct, alpha is much higher, to match the theta and beta, since we're trying to focus on any information that comes back up into conscious awareness, while also pushing ideas/concepts/questions down into subconscious awareness to make the initial informatin requests. I assume this to be the stimulating of the neural networks that represent the information in the material being activated.

Just my take. I'm sure there are others on here that might be able to contribute a better POV than mine.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

There is no little to better no alpha during PhotoReading

Activation uses a combination of alpha, theta and beta. It varies from book to book and with the PhotoReaders experience. So there is little point in trying to create some sort of entrainment for activation.

With PhotoReading we have found that even beginners have the same brainwaves while flipping the pages so it isn't necessary to make a big deal about getting into the right state, you just do.

Alex

Quote:

There is no little to better no alpha during PhotoReading

Activation uses a combination of alpha, theta and beta. It varies from book to book and with the PhotoReaders experience. So there is little point in trying to create some sort of entrainment for activation.

With PhotoReading we have found that even beginners have the same brainwaves while flipping the pages so it isn't necessary to make a big deal about getting into the right state, you just do.

Alex

Huh! I did not know this and I think this helped me kind of "get" more about the PR step than before.

Thanks again, Alex! You are a lady wise beyond your years! (like I know anything about your years, but the wisdom that you show here is already beyond what msot people have even those who live a long time. So there! )

blessings,

Steve

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved