Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#62529 10/24/07 03:09 PM
AK74 Offline OP
OP Offline

I am over whelmed by my financial situation, debt, mortgage rates going up and stuff. These are the only things in my mind at the moment. LoA states you get what you reinforce. I really can't ignore the situation as ignoring bills comeback with surcharges.

Will listening LoA CD reinforce these negative thoughts thus attract more debts. Or should I waite till my situation improves before listening to the CD.

AK74 #62530 10/24/07 05:27 PM

I don't have that Paraliminal yet (might order it today! or at least soon), but I have been getting into the LoA for the last year or so and FWIW:

If you begin getting your photos, affirmations, "dream walls" or "dream boards", meditations, role playing, storytelling or whatever LoA work you are doing or going to do, and use that in concert with the LoA Paraliminal (I think that kind of stuff is part of the LoA Paraliminal instructions anyway), my guess is that will become what you are reinforcing.

It is way too difficult, if not impossible, trying to eliminate negative thoughts. But what a lot of this LoA work (and Paraliminals) is about is replacing those thoughts with positive ones. Which as Karim Hajee and other LoA type teachers tell us, is an incredible power that we all take for granted:
I.e. We ALWAYS can place ANY thought in our mind at ANY time!

Hajee teaches (in his wonderful home study course, CREATING POWER. And Hajee is often singing the praises of LSC and Paraliminals in his e-mail markeing letters) three ways to do this.

It does take some practice, but one can always substitute ANY postive thought for any negative thought. E.g. If one is thinking about a debt, one can simply just think: "what a beautiful moon is out tonight" or "I am grateful for the great book I have been reading" or "My body feels pretty good right now" or whatever works.

Or one can just think the exact opposite (i.e. a specific positive thought that is precisely the opposite of whatever the negative is). E.g. "I have so much abundance" "The Infinite Intellgence always provides for all my needs". "I have financial abundance beyond my needs" or whatever works.

Or at the very least, just being aware of the thought can help in the release (not the elimination) of such thoughts.

In general though, the more once just simply focuses on what you want to attract and feeling, seeing, hearing, tasting, thinking, or whatever mode you best operate in, making that real for you now, using words, images, writing, mind mapping, talking about it, praying, meditating, whatever, the more that is what the LoA will help you attract.

I.e. Just overwhelm the negative with so much more postive, and make that become more and more part of your life.

To be fair to you and the serious issue in your question, quite often when one does this kind of work, resistance can come up. That is a good sign! It means it is working and you are getting to the "blocks" that need to be cleared.

Just keep going and keep the faith. It is a lot like working out. Anyone who has done any kind of serious phsycial fitness training has experienced that homeostat that comes up and says to paraphrase another great teacher, and human potential pioneer, George Leonard (author of such valuable classics, as THE SILENT PULSE [one of the most life changing books I ever read], THE ULTIMATE ATHLETE [ditto], THE EROTIC CONNECTION [ditto], MASTERY [ditto] and EDUCATION AND ECSTASY), "OH NO! I AM GOING TO DIE!". Those homeostats are just doing what they think their job is: you are making a change, and homeostats don't like change, especially at first.

But if you just keep going, that voice eventually realizes that all is okay and you can let it go.

Whether you use the LoA Paraliminal right away or wait, the most important thing is to begin the work: do the affirmations, look at images of those things you want, dream about them, take a few minutes every day of seeing yourself as if you have them, imagine how you might feel if you had want you really want, and if you keeping going, you will experience miracles (that you will have to respond to! That's the thing: much of what happens are simply opportunities or situations that you begin to attract and then you have to be able to respond to them! That is what I am working on most in my Paraliminal work, because since I have been doing this LoA stuff, all kinds of wonderful things have been coming my way. But I am working on getting better at being responsible or my "ability to respond", which is all that word means.

Hope that helps. I am sure Alex or others who already have the LoA Paraliminal(s) (all four of the new ones are kind of related to the movie THE SECRET, which of course is all about LoA), might be able to help you more.

Much success to you and to us all who are working at improving ourselves and in so doing improving the world.

blessings,

Steve
shakurav #62531 10/31/07 12:01 PM

Hi AK74

Maybe the following saying will help you:-
----------------------------------------------------

One is rich or poor, according to what one is,
Not according to what one has.

-----------------------------------------------------
I have this pinned on my walls in strategic places, so that I see it everyday and it seeps into my subconscious.

ie when you feel rich in yourself, you will attract more of the same, ie more riches. Try it!

Last edited by palladio; 10/31/07 12:05 PM.
palladio #62532 10/31/07 10:13 PM

Very nice!

blessings,

Steve

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved