Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hakim Offline OP
OP Offline

I have the case of a dear friend who after learning the small universe only can see energy but only when looking at himself or others in a mirror. The aura is approx 1 cm around the body. He has been practising level 1 and some level 2 with sitting meditations for around 1 hour per day for a few weeks.

Does anyone know why he can readily see this through the mirror and only with great difficulty without. In sunlight the aura appears brighter.

Thanks
Hakim

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Hakim,

Nope, other than it probably helps diffuse his focus. I'll check with a couple friends of mine.

Much Love, Shawn

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Hakim,

Here is an answer I received from a friend in the Spring Forest Guild:

Quote:

An aura is an electro-photonic response from an internal and or an external stimulus. The retina of the eye is only one part of developing the ability to see the aura. When viewing the Aura in the mirror you have the light behind you which is reflecting into the mirror brings light in front and behind the silhouette. The retina responds and the (light) as it comes into the vision of the person viewing the aura.

The history of those who saw the halo, aura some 2000 years ago is extremely interesting and the healing aspects are all part of the energy.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved