Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

I use to be shy talking on the intercom at work now I do it with ease. I walk around the neighborhood in talk to people I do not know with ease. These are big steps for m.I used the Self-Esteem Supercharger about 28 days straight I was not worried about results I just let the seed grow now I am noticing the result. THANKS Learning Strategies Team I look forward to having a success story

Thats awesome CPW1. I just recently stumbled onto LS and purchase a few paraliminals myself. I don't have any success stories yet, but your post has encouraged me to continue and see what happens.

GPro

GPRo #62631 10/31/07 08:29 PM

Congratulations CPW1. That is a very nice thing to change. It is ver interesting that you used the SES for about 28 days and noticed the results becuase it takes about 30 days to create a new habit.

It is also important to not be worried about the results, to just let the seed grow. Keep this attitude and you will change the entire direction of your life in a positive way.

Force negates every time. It gets easier to relax and to let things happen with experience. When that time comes life becomes much easier and more fluid.

May your journey be prosperous,

Alexander J. Everhart
ForexPreneur

Congratulations, indeed!

I will add my success stories as they happen. I do feel like I am making progress, albeit incremental.

Thanks for sharing and opening up this thread.

blessings,

Steve
shakurav #62633 11/01/07 08:41 PM
CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Another success is when I bought the AFL course. When they talked about the motivaider pager it was the main thing that stuck out to me so I searched until I found it.My predominant are not perfect yet but they are 90% better than they were a couple of months ago. Paul you really should sell them on the site it is the best tool I have ever paid for.
THANK Learning Strategies TEAM

Last edited by CPW1; 11/02/07 09:41 PM.
CPW1 #62634 11/02/07 04:16 AM

Quote:

Another success is when I bought the AFL course. When they talked about the motivator pager it was the main thing that stuck out to me so I searched until I found it. My predominant are not perfect yet but they are 90% better than they were a couple of months ago. Paul you really should sell them on the site it is the best tool I have ever paid for.
THANK Learning Strategies TEAM

It seems to be called the MotivAider. It goes for about $50-$60. Some of the Google hits mention Paul and Pete raving about this, among others.

I think I want one. It is basically a small device that vibrates at whatever interval one sets. You pick a mental "message" or reminder and then associate it with the MotivAider's going off.

For example, it could be something as simple as "smile more". And then you set it for, say, every 20 minutes, and every time you feel the vibrations (like that of a pager), you smile.

It could be something like "relax" and you could set it for every 10 minutes.

It could be something as complicated as "I am worth taking care of myself" or "I manifest financial abundance far beyond my needs" and then you set it for a few times a day (say (every 3 hours) to remind you of that.

Or it could be something like "I am in the Universe, the Universe is in my body, the Universe and I are one" and you set it to go off as often as you like to remind you.

It looks like it can be set for intervals (even as little as one per day) or it can also be programmed to go off at random intervals. You can program how it "beeps" (vibrates), i.e. in a steady stream or in series of shorts "blasts".

It seems like it is used a lot in schools (especially for teachers of special ed) for all kinds of issues and problems. Teachers can use it both for students as well as for themselves (e.g. "remember to be patient with these students").It is on a lot of AD(H)D and helping with procrastination sites. I even found a hit on a site devoted to autism.

So it can be used to go off every 20 minutes to remind those of us with ADD to switch tasks. Or to remind us to do something that needs to be done. Or to limit habits or time wasting etc etc etc.

Yes, I think I could use one of these. I concur: LS could sell these.

blessings,

Steve
shakurav #62635 11/02/07 10:06 PM
CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

I use my motivaider just to focus on one goal(issue). In when I acheive it I will get papers in post it.The reason I am going to get paper because everyone(including doctors) are saying it can not be done,but my faith is telling me it can be be done. I am not going to post it my goal (issue)until it manifest because I do not want to hear anything from unbelieving,doubtful people with no faith because I know in my heart if I would have kept my mouth shut I would have healed myself already. I messed up in told people they did nothing but try to sow doubt in my head and laugh at me but through it all I kept believing at the same time someone was saying I am wasting my time but we will see who has the last laugh.

shakurav go ahead buy the motivaider it is worth it.

Last edited by CPW1; 11/02/07 10:08 PM.
CPW1 #62636 11/03/07 07:18 PM

i noticed that lot's of people are saying "I just started my Paraliminals, so I'll write about my success stories when they happen". I'm in this boat as well, however, while I was waiting for the New Options Generator Cd (amoungst others)to arrive in the mail I began to mentally prepare myself for thinking of different solutions to a few problems that presented themselves. (I guess that is part of the Law of Attraction, if you think of it, it will become more noticable.)In expectation of recieving the Instantanious Personal Magnetism Cd, I began to feel more "outgoing" and even made a new friend in the new church i joined. I am begining to realize these Cds are extra tools designed to help us bring out our best traits, rather than a magical solution to our problems, since most of our abilities are already within us in the first place. I'm glad to be a part of this program,anyway, and I hope I can share a "breakthrough" in the future.

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.

How different is the MotivAider from a normal kitchen timer for cooking? You pre-set it on so many minutes.... then again on the same after it goes off? I am sure kitchen timers are cheaper than MotivAiders. They are not as fancy though. The MotivAider can probably keep the pre-setting the minutes you decide for your motivational message to be repeated.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

It is a small pager like timer that fits in your pocket. you set it for a certain amount of time from 1 min to 24 hrs. I set my MotivAider on 10 min to keep me focused on one thing.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved