Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#62663 10/30/07 09:31 PM
Deek67 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello fellow forum viewers. I am very new to this forum and stumbled upon the paraliminals, as a result, of viewing another site. I say stumbled upon in a good way, because I made the intent for things to come into my life to help me with what I would like to manifest. Those things have been coming and keep on coming. I currently have not seen many posts about the Living the Law of Attraction CD. I am currently using a hypnotherapy cd by Glenn Harrold which seems to have been working a little. It is helping me with my issues involving money. I am however, very interested in anyone that has had positive results with the LTLA cd and the belief cd. I am more of a cerebral person and believe the paraliminals will help me condition myself for the feeling part of LOA and from what I have been reading, there needs to be a belief before loa will work. So.. I think these go hand in hand for me. Any positive feedback is appreciated as well as testimonials. I love hearing positive things from people that have actually used the products. I would slo like to hear any positives with the prosperity as well.

I just started with this one a couple of days ago. I will report results back as I experience and notice them.

Thanks for sharing your interest and the tool by Glenn Harrold. I may get that since they offer a lot of his CD's over at audible.com and I am a member there and get two downloads a month. What is the one that you have that you are getting some help from?

blessings,

Steve

I am not using the Law of Attraction CD, but rather the Prosperity CD, which is around the same lines. I have only been listening to this one for about a few days, and one of my goals was to make a new friend with whom to travel with and shop, etc. (I have lived in this small town for 25 years, and I have met very few people I ever had anything in common with. This has indeed been a very lonely existance.) Anyway, I had already joined a new church to try my luck at new friendships, but I still was really feeling rather disconnected from these new parishoners. Well, last week I suddenly indeed met another lady who remarkabley "clicked" with me, and who shares most of my interests. Now, one of my other goals is to finally learn to drive a car (I'm 43!), and to get my full drivers licence, then eventually buy my own "Debbimobile". Since my new friend is also willing to allow me some driving practice with her car, I now feel so much more hopeful that most of my "dreams" will actually come true. If all goes well at this rate I will eventually own my own house (Chez Deb), successfully sell my still-life photography, and get the man of my dreams to live with me here in Canada. (I found him last year in Louisiana after I read Joseph Murphy's "Cosmic Power Within"). I have learned that one has to be very patient when using LAA, however, when the blessings do come, they sure fall out of the sky!

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
Deek67 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for your reply. I was thinking of purchasing the prosperity cd as well. i am a big advocate of LOA but I feel these go hand and hand.

Deek67 Offline OP
OP Offline

I have Glenn Harrold's cd creating Financial abundance.

Last edited by Deek67; 11/09/07 07:46 PM.

be weary of 'the law of attraction' pretty sure its a load of rubbish!
'the secret' is anyway duno bout paraliminal

I like this CD a lot of time I can see myself acting like the people I have selected for my vibrational match

Works well

Deek67 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for your response Oz much appreciated. 1234peace my mom use to say if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. Just because something does not work for you or has not everyone has different beliefs. Get off the negative vibe my friend.

Yeah! You mean ol' 1234peace dude! Let's put it this way. If you don't believe that you will achieve your wants/goals, you are telling the Universe (God) or your Higher self (sub-conscious)that you don't really want those things, and of course you will get just that: Nothing. Or you can be happy, cheerful, trusting and you will attract happy people and fortunate events in your life. That doesn't mean you don't have to work for your goals. For example: If you don't enroll, attend, and pass those Art courses you always dreamt of taking, you won't get your Degree in Fine Arts. Simple. However, if you are having financial difficulties, and you decide to believe you will overcome them, you may get a scholarship from some obsure company or an old lady from your church might remember you in her will. How I see it is there are millions of people in the world and millions of positive and negative energies floating around. After 43 years of suffering clinical depression, i choose the positive energies. And I have experienced the fortunate results. Peace out!

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
Deek67 Offline OP
OP Offline

Deb Deb... thanks for the vote of positivity. The world needs more of it. I cannot wait to get my paraliminals!!!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved