Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello all

I'm currently in the 30 day trial period of my first paraliminal CDs.

I decided to try part B of the New Behaviour Generator. I knew the behaviour I wanted. I was a little bit vague about who my model would be but I had 2 people in mind who had aspects of the behaviour, and went with that.

Part way through the process, it suddenly came to me: the model for the behaviour I wanted was me! but a younger me. There was a particular few days some years ago when I was really "on form", and I had not been able to re-access that space consistently since, but I could remember it.

So then I switched to using those memories as the model. And from what I can tell, it did work in the sense of influencing my behaviour later in the day.

However, what didn't quite work was that about half a dozen times for the rest of the CD, Paul would ask something like "Now check your feelings: are you really sure that this is the behaviour you want?" And every time he said this, it was a sort of misfit for where I was, because of course I had already lived the behaviour in real life, so I knew it did work and was compatible with the rest of my ecology, so to speak. So that question kept sort of interrupting the flow of where I was. After a couple of times I was thinking like "YES, I told you YES already, I KNOW the answer is yes, don't keep asking me that!"

(I suppose what I'm saying is that the behaviour which I'd started out thinking of as "new" wasn't really new - what would be new was being able to access it at will. Which _is_ a behaviour too, but not in quite the same way.)

So then I was thinking, I wonder if there is another CD which would be a better fit for that aim? I.e. to re-presence an old behaviour which _already_ worked but had somehow got mislaid or "switched off" along the years.

Would appreciate suggestions from people who know the library :-)

Thanks.

I have used Self-Esteem Supercharger for a skill that I had that had eroded ....
The 2 times I used it I found myself acting in the way I used to confidently.
I think it worked for me was because the loosing of the skill was connected to the losing of my confidence in this area.

New History Generator might work for this. Also, either Personal Genius or New Option Generator might be helpful.

blessings,

Steve

I have used New behaviour generator- but with my past self and behaviour as the model. Works great!

vitaman

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved