Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I am having a really hard time with myself, this is not normal behavior for me. I have found something that I would like to do and yet whenever I attempt to do the thing I want to do the universe sets up road blocks or I have a mental block of some kind that does not allow me to accomplish what I want.

In the past, whenever the universe has gotten in the way I have simply waited until it passes and proceed on. I have never had to overcome myself too. This has been going on for over a year now.

I have many of the paraliminal tapes, including belief but I have not been successful in identifying what it is that is stopping me. I am beginning to fear (I don't have that one but I don't think I started out in fear) that I cannot do what I think I want.

I am making an assumption, based on the fact that I seem unable to overcome or get around myself, that it is a self-limiting belief that is stopping me. I thought that I could do anything I want with enough persistence and determination. Yet, when it is not the universe, and the universe has gotten in the way many times, I am my own worst enemy on this one.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

When you say the universe gets in the way, are you referring to events that happen around you and are out of your control? There will always be certain things that are out of your control, but you can learn to respond in a postive way, so that sudden change does not stop you from attaining whatever your goal may be.

A self-limiting belief would be to say that whenever I try to do so-and-so, there's always someone who stops me, my boss, my husband or wife, my kids, my parents, etc. You can't control the negative energy of others but you can learn to respond in a way that continues to move you toward your goal. The new Resiliency course teaches you ways to respond in a positive way to people or events that are negative. And, to use these situations to make you stronger.

If you want to do something, know what to do, but always seem to stop short, try the Natural Brilliance course. Whatever the stop signs may be, the Natural Brilliance process will help you to first respond, and then eventually pop out these road blocks. Instead of going back and forth between where you are now and where you would like to be, you'll be able to move forward from where you are. You'll destroy whatever it is that is stopping you in your tracks.

If you're not drawn to either of these two courses, try the New Option Generator Paraliminal, another means to get rid of stop signs, allow you to see options, and move forward.

OP Offline

Thank you for your reply Sandy. When I say the universe gets in the way, yes, I am refering to the things that are out of my control. The universe has always been around but has never had this much affect on what I am doing. In the past I have always been able to respond possitively to current events, or what ever the universe throws at me and even turn them to my favor.

It is because of the past and the fact that I have always been able to do the things, anything that I want, that I am so stumped by this. I still believe that with enough persistence and determination I will be able to get thru this too. The only difference between the past and now is that what I have tried to accomplish has always been for someone else. I have certain skills that I need to practice and I have been unable to practice them, it is not always events that have stopped me. (I also believe you attract events to you by what you think, do and feel)

So, it is not other people. It is me and I know it is me, I just don't know what it is in me that I have not been able to go thru or get around.

It sounds like the Natural Brilliance or New Option Generator may help, but as I am writing this I don't feel that they will. (and of course that in itself can be self-limiting but in this case I feel it is directing rather than self-limiting) Is there something else? In the mean time I will start working with Natural Brilliance.

I just want to say, the paralimnals I have used have helped me in many different ways and I am thrilled to find such powerful tools to help me develop myself. They work in ways that would have taken years to do on my own.

OP Offline

I have started Natural Brilliance, it looks very promising!! Thank you!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved