Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello

I just ordered Lisa Nichol's CD "You Deserve It". I haven't got it yet, but I'd like to ask anyone who has that CD and listened to it.

1. What success have you had with it? Did it work as intended?

2. I have other CDs that involve metaphysical things like Monroe Institute's Human Plus CDs, which do similar things to the other paraliminals here. I tried doing them, but they don't work at all and I thought it must be mental blocks. Can the "You deserve it" CD cause a clearing of all my mental blocks that prevent me from being able to get the full effect and enjoyment of any mental enhancing CD? I plan on buying more Learning Strategies paraliminals in the future like "Instant Magnanamous" or something, whatever that thing was to be magnanamous personality or the called "Change Behavior" and I would hope that the You Deserve It CD clears all mental blocks that could possibly prevent me from doing them successfully. I also bought the Photoreading book and hope it'd work for that too.

3. When you used "You Deserve It" have you found any other of Learning Strategies paraliminals became more effective? I would think so, after you listen to You Deserve it, it should clear all mental blocks and negative self-talk allowing every cell in your body to start to work with any other paraliminal right?

4. What is the difference between Automatic Pilot and You Deserve It? I chose to buy You Deserve it, yet I didn't look at Automatic Pilot and said to myself "Ugh". Do they do the exact same thing? My goal is to be able to get rid of all negative blocks and self talk easily that prevent me from manifesting things in my life through synchronicity, i.e. Law of Attraction. Which is better for this purpose, Automatic Pilot or You Deserve It?

Quote:

Hello

I just ordered Lisa Nichol's CD "You Deserve It". I haven't got it yet, but I'd like to ask anyone who has that CD and listened to it.

1. What success have you had with it? Did it work as intended?

2. I have other CDs that involve metaphysical things like Monroe Institute's Human Plus CDs, which do similar things to the other paraliminals here. I tried doing them, but they don't work at all and I thought it must be mental blocks. Can the "You deserve it" CD cause a clearing of all my mental blocks that prevent me from being able to get the full effect and enjoyment of any mental enhancing CD? I plan on buying more Learning Strategies paraliminals in the future like "Instant Magnanamous" or something, whatever that thing was to be magnanamous personality or the called "Change Behavior" and I would hope that the You Deserve It CD clears all mental blocks that could possibly prevent me from doing them successfully. I also bought the Photoreading book and hope it'd work for that too.

3. When you used "You Deserve It" have you found any other of Learning Strategies paraliminals became more effective? I would think so, after you listen to You Deserve it, it should clear all mental blocks and negative self-talk allowing every cell in your body to start to work with any other paraliminal right?

4. What is the difference between Automatic Pilot and You Deserve It? I chose to buy You Deserve it, yet I didn't look at Automatic Pilot and said to myself "Ugh". Do they do the exact same thing? My goal is to be able to get rid of all negative blocks and self talk easily that prevent me from manifesting things in my life through synchronicity, i.e. Law of Attraction. Which is better for this purpose, Automatic Pilot or You Deserve It?

Hi JulianDC52,
I'll try to be brief with this reply because I'm not sure if it will help you. I obtained "You Deserve it" as part of a four cd set a while back. They included; "Focus and Concentration", "Happy for No Reason", and "Living the Law of Attraction". I think I've only listened to "You Deserve it" once since I am working with other paraliminals that I have instead, besides the ones I mentioned above. I do not have "Automatic Pilot".

My impression of what "You Deserve It" does is that it helps you let go of the burden of guilt associated with accepting abundance. "Automatice Pilot" to me relates to the doing of tasks to get to what one deserves or wants in life. It also helps you to perform the duties and responsibilities once you have acquired that which you wanted. "You Deserve It" is the starting point. "Automatic Pilot" is the follow through. Because it always begins with what we think. If there is something we want or need, if we think of every reason why we can't have it, guess what? We won't get it. But if we think of reasons we can have it, well you know what happens. It's about the law of attraction. Someone named Lisa Diane put it simply, "What you think about, you bring about". Of course there's more to it but that's the general idea. And the subconscious is deeply involved.

I can't say that one paraliminal will release or make any or all other paraliminals more effective. I like to think that each works independently and complimentary to the others. They seem to be carefully designed for that. I'll have to let you know later how "You Deserve It" works for me in the future. But be hopeful. If nothing else you can always send it back for a refund. They are guarranteed. Hope that helps.

Hi JulianDC52,
I have both "Your Deserve it" and Automatic Pilot, they are very different.

APilot is one of my favorites and I use it to improve specific aspects of horse riding with results that are obvious straight away.
Interestingly one of the sessions I used to create a soft gaze while riding, not only did that work I can now get SG when photoreading which had been a challenge for me......

YDeserve it has more subtle results for me, mainly reducing negative self talk.

The results with all the paraliminals seem to be pretty individual depending on where you are at the time.
I find trusting your intuition a great way to select which to listen to, though some of the suggestions on this forum have led me to make some choices that I hadn't thought to try and they worked a treat.

For Mental blocks I love the Natural Brilliance course

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved