Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi

I just got some gift money, enough to buy 4 more CDs. Can you recommend which ones are best?

I already have the "You Deserve It" coming to me soon, and I will get 4 more paraliminals after that. I would like some advice as to which 4 I should get. I will tell you my situation.

I feel like I have a lot of mental blocks, which EFT people call 'blocks' or beliefs or something that prevent me from attaining certain goals. I've been having good synchronicities lately, but I want to make things better than they are now because there is no such thing as too much good.
However, I do NOT know which belief(s) they are which prevent me from beinging in positive synchronicities in my life, so that rules out the "Belief" paraliminal and believe me I tried EFT but what got me stumped was it's inability to work and I cannot "dig" either so I need the paraliminal to either do that for me or bypass all my beliefs that hold me back. I think Automatic Pilot would be the best for it. But I also want a very powerful and safe thing that manifests whatever I want in my life. So I may get "Living the Law of Attraction".

I am already getting:
"You Deserve it" (What exactly does this CD do? How does this differ from Automatic Pilot or Living the Law of Attraction and does it combine well with both of those?)
I am thinking of buying:
1. Automatic Pilot (to deal with negative self-talk/mental blocks)
2. Living the Law of Attraction (to generate good things in my life)
3. New Behavior Generator (very useful)
4. New History Generator (b/c I keep remembering negative events)

Can you tell me:
1. Which one should I use first and in what order?
2. Will these paraliminals conflict?
3. See the bold above.
4. Will Automatic Pilot and Living the Law of Attraction do the same thing, they both steer me toward my goal or is there a difference in that Automatic Pilot 'pilots' me (makes me) go toward my goal while Living the Law of Attraction causes IT to come to me? If they both do the same thing, would you recommend getting and using both or one or the other?
5. I do not know what beliefs I have (and I do not wish to dig for) that prevent me from attaining my goals, will either "You Deserve It", "Automatic Pilot", or "Law of Attraction" solve whatever mental blocks that prevent me from manifesting what I want even if I cannot identify them?

I would like to know these questions because I'd like to make the best decision in making the most positive effect on me for the most effecient cost of money. I don't want to buy CDs that overlap if possible, but 3 things I need to happen.
1. Change behavior so I can be successful at skills and many other things
2. Manifest whatever I want (relationships, good job, money, etc)
3. Remove or bypass all mental blocks that prevent me from doing the above two goals.

Thank you very much

Julian
I commend you for wanting to take your destiny into your own hands. I to discovered eft and am familiar with the blocks. Keep in mind that EFT is a tool for removing those blocks. Are you doing the tapping daily? Are you noticing any results? There is a statment where you say "Even though i feel eft isn't working.... etc etc. I too thought eft didn't work but the more i do the tapping, the more i notice little things that come into my life. I think we look for big things instead of paying attention to the little things that happen. For instance, the day after I did the tapping, I received a call from a coach who i met previously wanting me to join him to train a high school baseball team. I would say that was a great thing for me because I am looking to change my career to personal trianing and ultimately training elite athletes. This call came out of the blue! Another example.... I was at the barbershop waiting to get a haircut and a guy was at the soda machine and put his money in.... two sodas came out. Guess who he offered the other soda to? He didn't know me from Adam. lol So see.. it is the little things you have to notice before the big things will come. The little things build your confidence for the big things. I think people look to manifest big things before they start believing that all this is real. It is real! So what are you going to do when you feel the paraliminals aren't working? It all works but first you have to believe it does. A good cd for you to start with is belief. It seems to me that you struggle with believing. Nothing works until you believe it does. After the belief cd go with the issues you feel you need to work on. You cannot and will not fix everything at one time. This is a process! I take small steps everyday and use a combination of eft,subliminal tapes, and will be purchasing the paraliminal cds soon. I feel that You deserve it is a good choice because again you have to believe you deserve the best before you can have it. Again.. trust your intution and go with what you think you need to work on because the person that knows you best is you. Don't worry about money and rushing to buy because the paraliminals will be there for you in the future. It's all a process and I can attest to you it works!

None of the paraliminals will conflict. I usualy trust my intuition when choosing which paraliminal to use- and with surprising (good) results. SO, for your question re which first and in what order, trust your unconcious mind.

New History Generator is still one of my very favorite and most used paraliminal- Another one you may consider is Belief, for dealing with negative beliefs and adopting useful ones.

There is a course called Natural Brilliance which I strongly feel I want to recommend to you- it is one of the most useful things I have ever done. I should do it again soon It is realy good for disolving stuck states and helping you to generate useful solutions for literaly anything, including what we call at work "stinking thinking" or negative thoughts.

vitaman

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved