Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Jansi Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

I have been reading the forum for quite some time (starting from the oldest post), maybe I have missed the answer to this question. My apologies that I am repeating the question again.

Other than the Anxiety-Free paraliminal that helps in stress and anxiety, are there other titles to help coping with stress and anxiety? The reason I ask is that I am a bit broke from purchasing 16 paraliminals CD over a 3-month period. Unfortunately, I thought I am alright with stress, but it turns out that I am not!

Out of the titles I have, I think these ones may help assist in coping stress:

Deep relaxation

Sales Leap

Instantaneous Personal Magnetism,

Break the Habit

Talking to Win

Happy for no reason,

You deserve it,

What do you think? My anxiety / stress arises mainly from:
1. Agree to do a task (making invitations) that is not my specialty (never done design before) and I am afraid that I am unable to satisfy that person (whom I hardly known)

2. Starting a Direct Selling work which requires me to talk to strangers all day. I am stressed that i may not do well, or freak out, which I don't want to.

3. In order to cope emotionally, I started binge eating, and my stress increases even further as I am watching myself eat but I can't seem to stop it! It's like thought and body have split into two.

I want to seek ideas and strategies of coping with stress that I maybe able to use instead of turning to food.

Thanks~

Jansi

The Sedona method is a great tool in managing stress. You can get a copy from your local library. In the future when the money comes in, take a look at the Euphoria course. That course has the basic Sedona releasing methods in it. Also there is a host of other goodies such as a Spring Forest Qigong Meditation, Paul does a great paraliminal and Rex Sikes gives a truly amazing session.

Hello Jansi,

To answer the Paraliminal part of the question. . . I recommend deep relaxation, repeating track #3 as many times as are necessary, to allow your brain to slow down. This resting state, for your mind and body, will allow you to make choices based on positive benefits and desires. . .instead of fear.

I notice that you seem to be involved in many activities that apparently do not resonate within your heart and soul? As you may have heard, acceptance comes from within, and regardless of what anyone else may think or say, you are a wonderful person. So, how do we bring that inner beauty out into the world? Well, we can start by eliminating activities that our intuition says (or we notice) are stressful and/or unhealthy. In this way we have more breathing room to engage in activities which allow more peace and balance within.

Everything we do in life is a choice, a desire, a want. There is nothing that we “have” to do. We choose to eat and breathe, because we “WANT” to live. I am writing this, as simple as it may seem, to show . . . by simplifying your life and choosing only what brings you happiness, much of the confusion, anxiety and stress will dissipate.

Loosing my home was tough at first but, after a plethora of other life altering events and really looking at what‘s important in my life, it is a wonderful experience to look back on. . .watching much of my stress and fear in life fall away with the bills and expenses of living under the veil of “societal expectations/my expectations.” (or one of the illusions of Maya, if you prefer)

The truth rarely seems to resonate with those who are unwilling to take one step back, to look at the larger picture, in the process of making leaps forward. What are you willing to walk away from to gain the understanding that will allow you to have inner peace? This inner peace will light the way for you to earn a substantial income doing what you love, whatever that may be. Don’t worry, when you are peaceful that “what you love” will appear, if you don’t already consciously know. I am speaking from very fresh experience. : -)

Follow Your Heart,

~Chad
~

Jansi Offline OP
OP Offline

Quote:

The Sedona method is a great tool in managing stress. You can get a copy from your local library. In the future when the money comes in, take a look at the Euphoria course. That course has the basic Sedona releasing methods in it. Also there is a host of other goodies such as a Spring Forest Qigong Meditation, Paul does a great paraliminal and Rex Sikes gives a truly amazing session.

Thank you kevinfromnorthernont for your suggestions.

Jansi Offline OP
OP Offline

Quote:

To answer the Paraliminal part of the question. . . I recommend deep relaxation, repeating track #3 as many times as are necessary, to allow your brain to slow down. This resting state, for your mind and body, will allow you to make choices based on positive benefits and desires. . .instead of fear.

Thanks Chrysanthemon, I will try this technique. Maybe I could create a playlist that has intro and ending plus a few repeats of track #3 when i am feeling anxy.

Quote:

I notice that you seem to be involved in many activities that apparently do not resonate within your heart and soul? As you may have heard, acceptance comes from within, and regardless of what anyone else may think or say, you are a wonderful person. So, how do we bring that inner beauty out into the world? Well, we can start by eliminating activities that our intuition says (or we notice) are stressful and/or unhealthy. In this way we have more breathing room to engage in activities which allow more peace and balance within.

Everything we do in life is a choice, a desire, a want. There is nothing that we “have” to do. We choose to eat and breathe, because we “WANT” to live. I am writing this, as simple as it may seem, to show . . . by simplifying your life and choosing only what brings you happiness, much of the confusion, anxiety and stress will dissipate.

Yeah, I am not that good when it comes to rejecting people. However, as there are people in my life who constantly points this out to me, such as yourself, I am able to reject activities that I have to force myself to enjoy.

Thank you for letting me know that I am a wonderful person. I must enforce this idea into my head. Too many times I feel I am not worthy, which is the reason I got the You Deserve It!

Quote:

Loosing my home was tough at first but, after a plethora of other life altering events and really looking at what‘s important in my life, it is a wonderful experience to look back on. . .watching much of my stress and fear in life fall away with the bills and expenses of living under the veil of “societal expectations/my expectations.” (or one of the illusions of Maya, if you prefer)

The truth rarely seems to resonate with those who are unwilling to take one step back, to look at the larger picture, in the process of making leaps forward. What are you willing to walk away from to gain the understanding that will allow you to have inner peace? This inner peace will light the way for you to earn a substantial income doing what you love, whatever that may be. Don’t worry, when you are peaceful that “what you love” will appear, if you don’t already consciously know. I am speaking from very fresh experience. : -)

Follow Your Heart,

~Chad
~

It is so uplifting to hear your story and how you bounce back with full acceptance. The best of all, you have found a present in this situation. I am just glad that I found this forum, as the current world is just full of too much negative news and stories. This is just like how Dr. J. F. Demartini said: Human being must have equal amount of support and challenge in order to grow. This is so true!

I fully agree with kevin- Sedona Method is wonderful!

Any of the paraliminals would be good for stress. Depends on your aproach and the intention you set at the beginning. I wish I knew what else you have...If you have the Positive relationships CD, it may help you have the assertiveness to say no to things you are net ready to do. Break the Habit or New Behaviour Generator would be good for the eating...

vitaman

Jansi Offline OP
OP Offline

vita-man:
I have Break the Habit! I listened to it yesterday, and it has already helped me a lot! With Sedona Method, in terms of finding what you want in life, how effective can it be? My understanding of Sedona is that it helps with healing of past wounds, but I am not sure other things it can do.

Jansi Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Chrysanthemon,

Would you be able to share with me your story? What happened? You sound that you have a major loss but you gained a tremendous growth on a personal and spiritual level.

What do you mean exactly by saying: What are you willing to walk away from to gain the understanding that will allow you to have inner peace?

The 'What' does it includes pride?

how about self esteem supercharger?

Actually I have quite a bit of stress right now and I'm seriously contemplating buying spring forest qigong....* I'm really getting into that idea.

good luck,
scooter~*

Jansi Offline OP
OP Offline

Ha ha~ Good idea~

Spring Forest Qigong~

I will stick with Self-Esteem Supercharger for now~

Thanks guys and girls for your help, really appreciated it~

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved