Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Hey Jansi,

I noticed you live in New Zealand, how do you like it there? Reminds me of the Aborigines of Australia. . . do you have a tradition or history of this culture in your country, being so close and all? I was curious as I find the “Dreamtime” stories interesting.

To touch on pride, there are several definitions in the dictionary, many of which go in differing directions. The question to ask might be, what does pride mean to you? And is this definition, or maybe more appropriately your association to pride, a positive influence in your life? Only you really know if this is allowing or hindering you in your existence of being. . .meaning being happy and healthy.

What do I mean by walking away? If you knew that by letting your home go along with most of your bills to be at peace while you work on you, would you do it? And this means most of your possessions, friends, job, pretty much everything you cherish. Is that worth knowing why you are here on planet earth with a 100% confirmation? Maybe you had a crazy notion of who you were that you never fully believed, but after walking away you would know for sure, would you do it? I ask because this is what I did not knowing what was going to happen, I just knew I couldn’t go on the way I was anymore. It has been the most rewarding series of events in my life, as close as they came to braking me. Like the picture my mom gave me. . .Perseverance. Yep! Thanks Mom. : -)

I am here to help the world in whatever way I may be of service, and I now have a plethora of ideas. And this knowing who I am, why I am here, and actually utilizing my energy to be of service, was and is worth infinitely more than what I left behind and lost. I always made money, but now I feel great about how I am able to earn it, and share it. Everyone deserves to eat, have shelter, clothing, and live a safe, happy life.

The Paraliminals have been astronomical in my ability to move through what looked, and much of the time felt, like an insurmountable series of events. In short, spring 2006 my dog died, Oct ‘06 Grandma died, June ‘07 Grandpa died, June ‘07 lost my home, quit a meth habit, and found my Mom dead on my birthday on July 9th ‘07. I am thankful for the few who have been there for me, they are the ones that made it possible for me to have the time I needed to discover the real me. All three of them are women. . .my mother, my dear friend Angie, and my best friend Jamie. I am now able to receive in a healthy way. I found Learning Strategies while I was using, I was ready for a drastic positive change.

All The Best Jansi,

~Chad

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Quote:

What do you think? My anxiety / stress arises mainly from:
1. Agree to do a task (making invitations) that is not my specialty (never done design before) and I am afraid that I am unable to satisfy that person (whom I hardly known)

Do you have New Behavior Generator or Belief? That's what I would use to tackle that one.

Quote:

2. Starting a Direct Selling work which requires me to talk to strangers all day. I am stressed that i may not do well, or freak out, which I don't want to.

Sales Leap first for the confidence as well as selling and Talk to Win.

Quote:

3. In order to cope emotionally, I started binge eating, and my stress increases even further as I am watching myself eat but I can't seem to stop it! It's like thought and body have split into two.

Break the Habit and Deep Relaxation to address that one.

Alex

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved