Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Isabelle, try EFT for weight control. Its free and easy and only takes like two minutes. do it everytime before you eat. I don't know why tons of people aren't all over this easy free super useful technology....

http://www.emofree.com

George

I wonder if you should call LSC?? I'm not sure they watch the message boards that much lately. I know there are several open questions on these boards that have received no help from LSC for several weeks. It seems if they are going to advertise these boards as part of the support, maybe someone should be answering questions.

OP Offline

Hello gwhutton,

Thanks for EFT, I use it since October 2006 and I can tell you that it really works. I am over bulimia that I had for more than 20 years. In a period of one month, I did it 7 times for getting over cravings and it was gone and still gone. I do not have cravings anymore, I don't feel the same. It's really a panic sensation that there is this part of me that do not feel secure (and it's all still jam in my mind so I am confuse about all this) of losing weight and even thinking of it.

I started again to do it for cravings, but the panic is still there when I think of losing weight or even don't think of it. It's just that I feel so confuse about all this that I cannot find words of what using with EFT. strange I know !!!

but thanks for EFT, I do believe in it.

Isabelle

OP Offline

Hello Jeanne,

Yes, I should call. I called few times and emailed few times, but I did receive answers that seem enough for me... I don't know why

and by mail, I even receive (after emailing them few times) an invation to use the forum SO............

But I imagine that they are very busy and have no time to take care of all of us.

Have a nice day Jeanne

Isabelle

OP Offline

Hello

Oh, I have an idea, maybe someone could suggest me a serie of paraliminal that I could make that would make me feel secure no matter what with a thin body - someone have a suggestion ?

thanks

Isabelle

Hi Isabelle,

I think you could use that thought with the Belief Paraliminal. I'm on a weight loss protocol myself and I think I'll use Belief for that also.

OP Offline

Hello SunnKali,

I don't understand how I could use belief for that.

Please could you tell me how exactly you would use it for the security part, just to give me a hint. What would you say before listening ?

Side A is for: Strengthen belief in your abilities to achieve your desires

Side B is for: Establish powerful self-enhancing beliefs

Which side you would listen for that ?

thanks
Isabelle

(((((Isabelle))))) I'm a level 2 EFTer and a Holosync user. I haven't received my Paraliminals yet, so am not able to give input on that issue.

I'm sure you have correctly identified the sexual assault as a/the core issue. Rather than using EFT 'for weight loss', please use the EFT Tearless Trauma techniques to address the assault. If at all possible, find an EFT practitioner who can work with you in your language to eliminate all of the energy surrounding that event. It shouldn't take more than a short session to do this, and probably can be done over the phone. You will not need to visualize, talk about, or relive the event.

Consider also, using EFT tapping while you visualize using your Holosyn CDs. Tap until you can see yourself calmly sitting and meditating. If that takes only a few minutes, great. If it takes a few sessions just visualizing, then give yourself that time. Repeat the same process with Ideal Weight side A.

Then when you sit to meditate with Holosync, use your EFT during the meditation, perhaps even continuously. I have had success with tapping whenever I start to become un-peaceful while I meditate. I start immediately and keep it up using whatever tapping point, in whatever pattern comes to me until I calm down. While tapping during Holosync, I don't visualize or say anything. I believe that whatever is upsetting me is being tapped on and I don't have to consciously know what the issues are.

Peace to you!

Quote:

Hello SunnKali,

I don't understand how I could use belief for that.

Please could you tell me how exactly you would use it for the security part, just to give me a hint. What would you say before listening ?

Side A is for: Strengthen belief in your abilities to achieve your desires

Side B is for: Establish powerful self-enhancing beliefs

Which side you would listen for that ?

thanks
Isabelle

Hi Isabelle,

Hopefully Shawn will comment with a suggestion or correct me if I'm off-base, but I think I'd keep it simple and use "It is not safe to be thin" for Belief Session A (to re-write a self-limiting belief) and "It is safe to be thin" for Belief Session B (for a self-enhancing belief.)

Be gentle with yourself. Have you tried Deep Relaxation? I've actually worn my copy out and need to get a new one.

You may not be ready for yet another CD, but I can highly recommend Belleruth Naparstek's Health Journeys Guided Meditations. I think they really compliment Learning Strategies programs. I went through a particularly horrendous period about 10 years ago, and I truly believe that Learning Strategies and Belleruth's materials saved my life. She has many awesome CD'c, but in particular, check out her Healing Trauma (PTSD) and Weight Loss CD's. I looked at the Canadian Amazon site, and it looks like they might be available through vendors. They might also be in bookstores in your area. The PTSD CD is very powerful and tender. It's you and your guide (I've used Jesus, angels and even my now-husband in my sessions.) It leads you gently and safely through your heart and your pain to your center, where you are perfection.

They're also available on her website.

http://www.healthjourneys.com/

Here's a page that talks about Post Tramatic Stress

http://www.healthjourneys.com/ptsd.asp

This is the direct link - it has a link for an audio sample.

http://www.healthjourneys.com/product_detail.aspx?id=19

On that page, it suggests their Stress, Sleep, or Grief Imageries first, if it feels like the trauma is too soon.

I didn't mean to make this so long. I've been thinking about you, but I didn't want to answer until I was able to think through my response.

Joy & Light to you.

PS. I just found this while looking around Health Journey's website -- it's a free 15 minute guided imagery download to help with stress.

http://www.healthjourneys.com/free_audio.asp

Last edited by SunnKali; 02/21/08 08:56 PM.
OP Offline

Hello SunnKali,

Thank you very much for all your suggestions.

Ok, I will do that with the Belief cd; removing the belief that it is not safe to be thin and installing the belief that it is safe to be thin.

May I ask you another thing. For how long you would do side A and side B ?

Isbelle

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved