Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#63003 11/19/07 07:39 PM
Yvette Offline OP
OP Offline

In other meditations that I have done, the instructions would specify to exhale either through the mouth or the nose. In the Paraliminals, I notice that Paul doesn't specify which one. Does it make a difference?

Also, I have probably listened to the Deep Relaxation 200 times and each time he says not to have my thumbs touching I wonder why? I have always assumed it is something to do with not making a right/left brain connection but it that it? If so, what other body parts shouldn't be touching?

I am being very left brain here but these questions have been bouncing around my brain for some time.

ps I Love, Love, Love the paraliminals. Especially when the voice comes from the top of my spine - freaks me out every time.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Breathe out through mouth or nose whichever is comfortable. Breathing out through the mouth really helps in a big way to relax so given the choice breathe out through the mouth..

Thumbs not touching. It closes of the energy points in the thumb and fingers and that inhibits relaxation.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved