Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

You have realized and that is the only tool you need to move forward. Law of Attraction WORKS and it works exactly the way you want it to - for you! My life totally changed from suicide to love life side once I found LOA and my favourite meditation The Secret Universal Mind!

I am happy (incredibly happy) for you that you found some support here at this forum. I know that at my dire moments I ALWAYS turned to people at this forum and they have been amazing at helping me come around.

Many people here, are just as responsible for turning my life around as were the tapes from various sources.

Hold on to that positive energy. And, I will repeat here what I wrote at scooter's post - keep seeding your mind with the positive!

I am joy. I am abundant. I am love. I am the creator of my world!

I'm also from Canada, but I lived in a relationship for fifteen years with a man who ignored me and paid more attention to our hamsters than me. Eventually, he kicked me and Pookee the Tenth out into the Manitoba snow and married a cross-eyed in- bred moron from Detroit that he met on the Internet. In a year and a half of their wedded bliss, he died of a weird heart ailment (poetic justice). In the meantime, I have met a wonderful Blues musician at ajam when visiting Louisanna in 2006. Unfortunately he lives 1400 miles away, and he is not divorced from a "crazy cat lady", so nothing's perfect in this new relationship. So, what's this DebDeb's point, you may ask? Sometimes we just attract turkeys and have to learn some lessons from the pain. I'm 43 and look 30, (shiny bruinette hair, hazel eyes, "English rose" complexion) but few of the men in Manitoba are actually romotely interested in me, taking that I'm very artistic, intellectual and original, which really disappoints them; so looks are not everything. Sometimes, going to new location and maintaining a positive outlook are our only saving graces.(In other words, you must physically be where you can attract the personalites that suit your type. And, obviously, Canadian guys don't think I'm their mug of Molsons.) I am presently listening to Instantanious Personal Magnetism, Prosperity, the New Option Generator, and Personal Genius - with some success. I too have a habit of focusing on my lacks and limitations, but the more I look around at my life, I notice that through being involved in my community by playing my mandolin, submiting my photos in the Art Centre's shows, etc. I'm am making more friends from all tax-brackets and thus I feel less distanced from humanity. Hope my imput can be of some help.

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.

Relationship heat ebbs and flows like the tide. Somethings just need surrender- let go of control.

I would avoid imposing anything perfect on myself or others- we are all flawed.

ps- it is only -6 in my part of Canada today but we are shoveling snow for a change.

vitaman

Quote:

Relationship heat ebbs and flows like the tide. Somethings just need surrender- let go of control.

I would avoid imposing anything perfect on myself or others- we are all flawed.

ps- it is only -6 in my part of Canada today but we are shoveling snow for a change.

vitaman

Nicely put. We are definitely all flawed. We need to let go of all the bitterness which is clearly oozing out of one of the posts I read in this thread. It's all about them - not about me. That's a fallacy. Too many times I have heard the world does not revolve around me. Actually - it does! It starts with me and ends with me.

==>speaking of snow - Thank God I live in a condo! My weekend travels took me to Richmond Hill and Markham where all I saw was WHITE on the ground! I was also in Etobicoke Saturday a.m. and there was no snow at all! Scarborough at least is a wee bit better. I don't usually like snow but this year it is reminding me of the 'pure' things to come. Weird huh?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The thing that hit me about your post was...

Quote:

I couldn't believe it.

You've managed to manifest the correction perfectly. I suggest using the Belief Paraliminal to change those limiting beliefs and the New Behavior Generator.

Alex

Pelmeni Offline OP
OP Offline

Just wanted to update everyone on how things are going...

As I mentioned before, I experienced a ripple effect and I received a call back from an employer that sort of rejected me before. I went on my second interview with them today and they made me an offer! The pay is only slightly better than what I am making now, but it is a "perfect-for-me" type of job. It combines all of the things I'm passionate about in one job...holistic beauty, mind-body awareness, technology and education. Kind of amazing, huh? I never thought it was quite possible, but here it is!

About my boyfriend/fiance...well...he's become a little more relaxed. I just feel like the sparks we use to have are gone... He is not the same person I fell in love with.... I don't know what to do... I came to the realization that say if he wanted to get married right now, I don't know if I would accept. His distant and cold behavior is almost making me fall out of love with him... How do I get back the person that I KNOW is in there? He says he loves me, and it's obvious that he cares about me and my well-being, but how can I get back the affection? The Creating Sparks CD is doing nothing...

I'm looking forward to your responses and thank you so much for being a part of this forum. Your warm hearts and kind souls have touched the lives of many.

Love,
Pelmeni

Quote:

About my boyfriend/fiance...well...he's become a little more relaxed. I just feel like the sparks we use to have are gone... He is not the same person I fell in love with.... I don't know what to do... I came to the realization that say if he wanted to get married right now, I don't know if I would accept. His distant and cold behavior is almost making me fall out of love with him... How do I get back the person that I KNOW is in there? He says he loves me, and it's obvious that he cares about me and my well-being, but how can I get back the affection? The Creating Sparks CD is doing nothing...

You say he doesn't seem to be the same person you fell in love with--could it also be that you are not the same person that you were when you fell in love with him? You are growing. Maybe he's not, or at least is growing in a different direction.

Pelmeni Offline OP
OP Offline

Jeanne,

I know I have definitely grown in the past couple of months. But this growth happened because I felt I had to find out the answer to why my significant other wasn't loving me the way that I was loving him. I still have not found the answer, but I found something what I think is even greater....self-love and true spirituality. I no longer fear losing him. I know that I will be happy, confident and wonderful with or without him. My life will continue and in one way or another, I will find the happiness that I have been looking for. I will find a husband that loves me with all of his heart and soul. Beautiful, smart and happy children that I can't stop hugging...and true happiness.

Although...here's the thing...somehow I do not think that simply getting a new partner will solve the problem. This is a reflection of me...so what is it that I am doing that's causing this? I don't think or feel that I treat him any differently. I'm still a patient, loving and caring woman that he fell in love with. I certainly see how he has changed...it's a million little things to big things like the lack of intimacy or sexuality. He doesn't open doors for me anymore, he doesn't help me around the house, he doesn't pick up after himself...and even funny things like he'll take the "good part" of the muffin (Muffin Tops...for all the Seinfeld fans out there...), take the last piece of pizza, you get the picture. It sounds ridiculous, I know, but it's hard to believe he's the same man that he was 6 months ago...

I am so lost...I don't know what to do!

Pelmeni,

I am not intending to hurt your feelings or sound like an ass, but- if you don't mind my asking- how old are you? These "changes" in character/habits you are describing in your boyfriend are most probably nothing new. They have been a part of his personality and behavioral makeup the whole time... just not visible to you, either because he was putting his best foot forward at the beginning of your relationship (everyone does that) or because you only payed attention to the habits/behaviors he exhibited that you wanted to see (this is common, and possibly unavoidable to some degree, during the beginning of a romantic relationship). At the beginning of any relationship, you only have limited experience with the other person & thus cannot have a very whole and/or accurate perception of that person in your mind.

This has been mentioned above in this thread, but did you stop to think he might be feeling a similar way about you and your character/habits? He may feel that you've changed for the same reasons, even though you probably haven't changed that much. Have you asked him directly about any of this? Have you asked yourself whether your expectations for yourself, for him, and for the relationship are realistic?

You say, "My life will continue and in one way or another, I will find the happiness that I have been looking for. I will find a husband that loves me with all of his heart and soul. Beautiful, smart and happy children that I can't stop hugging...and true happiness." I encourage you to get the "Happy For No Reason" paraliminal & read the cover/instructions. If your feelings of happiness & self-worth depend on a husband who loves you with all of his heart and soul and perfect children you're setting yourself up for a long, miserable time IMO.

What is certain is that, at six months, you (meaning both of you) are probably at or nearing the end of the "honeymoon"- fantasy stage of your relationship and are going to come to a point where you decide to either do the real, hard work of loving the person as he really is- warts & all- or end the relationship and move on to pursue what you believe is out there. Best wishes, whatever you decide to do... and let us know how it goes!

Hi, i was like you bu in worse: my fiance suddenly doesn't want to marry me & worse, at the same time,she announced me that she will marry with an other one.

At the moment, i hated all women on Earth for such this bad behaviour,(i know this is wrong), playing me like a tool and it was not the first time.

But see the good sides:do you prefer to separate before or after get married ? Before is better at all.
And such behaviour is a proof that love is gone, and she dont earn you.

In France, we have this proverb :One lost, 10 found

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved