Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I thought I would share this significant moment in my SFQ practice:

The man, a homicide police inspector whom I have known for almost 8 years was in great back pain after a recent job related injury. He had trouble sitting down or standing up from a sitting postition.

I had told him about my SFQ practice and I asked him if it was okay for me to "practice" my healing techniques. I assured him I would not be touching him. He said "okay".

I thought when he sat down might be just humoring me out of respect and friendship--I am his rabbi and tutor his son for Bar Mitzvah--he had a look of skepticism on his face. I also think his great pain was motivating him a little bit. You know, "At this point, I will try anything" kind of attitude!

I did a scanning of the energy blockage, and to my surprise, I did feel a little "bump" in the energy at a certain point in the middle of his spine. That had never happened before (except maybe with my cat!). I then did the rest of the healing techniques as I remembered them from the course: the moving around the Small Universe, the giving of energy, the sword fingers breaking up the blockage, the removing of the excess energy and the final giving of the energy.

I asked him, "Do you feel better?" with a very postive tone in my voice.

He had a look of surprise and maybe shock on his face and said first, "I have to tell you I did not believe this when I sat down. But I do feel better! I also felt a tingling in my leg when you began (he meant when I was sending energy through the Small Universe)!".

I quoted Master Lin's "If you believe it; it works. If you don't believe it; it still works! Only it works better when you believe it!". Well, he apparently did NOT believe it and it worked! And now he believes it a bit more.

For myself, I felt (and still feel) a bit shaky about the probing part and some of the formal elements. But I am getting more and more confidence with this (and the FAITH & CONFIDENCE Paraliminal helps a lot).

Anyway, I thought I would share this to help bolster confidence in anyone who might find this helpful.

blessings,

Steve
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Shakurav,

My wife always tells her students that once they give themselves permission to potentially look dumb, doing this "qigong thing" in front of others, it allows them to relax and focus their consciousness on the message/healing being done.

Opportunities to work with others will show up in your practice. Pay attention to them, work with them, and leave the results to your master and God.

It was a pleasure to meet you at Triple Fortune. Thank you for sharing this experience with the members of the Forum.

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

Thank you Shawn for the feedback. And it was also nice to meet you and the others from LSC who were there at the Triple Fortune weekend.

The highlight for me was meeting Master Lin, but it was all good. I had a pretty major healing while I was there.

I want to start a thread about my experiences at the Triple Fortune seminar, and I guess it could be in either the Paraliminal, SFQ or Diamond Feng Shui forums.

I wish there was a "general discussion" forum because since it covered three areas (products), it really is one of the those topics that should be for more than one of the above forums.

I will also talk more about my healing in a thread in this forum.

Again, thanks for the observations and the appreciation.

All good,

Steve

blessings,

Steve

Obviously you have passed some "obstacles" in your progress becoming better at SFQ.

In which way is FAITH & CONFIDENCE Paraliminal good for Qi Gong?
In some way I don`t have so much faith in those cds (I have one of those).
I`m good in english but it`s not my home language.

OP Offline

Quote:

Obviously you have passed some "obstacles" in your progress becoming better at SFQ.

In which way is FAITH & CONFIDENCE Paraliminal good for Qi Gong?
In some way I don`t have so much faith in those cds (I have one of those).
I`m good in english but it`s not my home language.

John,

Perhaps, I have passed some "obstacles". I hope so. On the other hand, it looks like I have come upon some others this weekend: I have a migraine right now and I am going to devote most of today to working with SFQ to help heal it. Today is an SFQ mini-retreat for me!

As for the Paraliminals:

I have a mixed success rate with all of the Paraliminals I have. I now have at least 25 or more. 10 Minute Supercharger is a life saver for me. I have used it a lot for over 2 years now with great results. It is a great way to get a quick "boost" to deal with fatigue, stress and complete one's day.

Self-Esteem Supercharger is another one that has worked very well for me.

Of the 4 Law of Attraction related new ones, I had a great experience with Happy for No Reason and the Jack Canfield, LOA Paraliminal. The rest of them, I have a mixed record with, mostly because I have trouble with the goal making stuff and the intentions at the beginning.

Oh, and Deep Relaxation and Prosperity have both seemed to yield some fruit.

I told you that to tell you this:

The SFQ Paraliminals are my absolute favorite and I have found much success with both of them.

They are essentially modified versions of guided SFQ meditations that Master Lin does on various formats, but with the addition of Paul Scheele's voice (i.e. on one channel, with Master Lin on the other) and the Paraliminal and Holosync technology added.

In my humble opinion, they are, de facto ways of practicing SFQ while listening! In other words, they are at least as much SFQ products as they are Paraliminals. Highly recommended. They have helped me a lot.

blessings,

Steve

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved