Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Quote:

decision2change,

Sorry, I thought you were a guy.. addressed you as 'man !" )...

Self help products should be about what you described... by doing them (listning/doing exercises etc).. they should bring about the change... Sounds like that meditation you talked about may be the thing I need right now.. Paraliminals and other such LS products..... I have used them in the past and even now.. but honestly, I can't say for sure.. IF they helped or how much they helped..

Can you please give me details about that meditation ?

Thanks
D

Not a problem at all. I have been called worse (than man!). Jeanne and Alex have laid out excellent choices for you to listen to. One thing I have learnt from your posts is that you ARE READY! Seeking help is step #1. And you only seek help when you feel ready to accept change. The rest will come too.

Don't rush the results with these tapes. Listen to them as prescribed. For example, some tapes require you to listen to for 6 weeks before you see tangible results. This does not mean that they did not work at first listening - it just means that you may not notice the transformation right away. So don't rush it. Give it the exact time prescribed. Also, don't over do it by listening to 5 different paraliminals every day because that could result into adverse reaction.

Listen - if you are in Toronto and want to try it out with me then I am game. This is not an invitation to a 'date'. There is no ulterior motive behind my invitation so don't start thinking 'what does she look like?!'

This is just 2 people exchanging knowledge to build a brigther (separate) glorious future. A friend helped me out when he introduced me to these paraliminals. I will be returning the favour by paying it forward.

You can email me anytime if you need to know more about where I am at or visit my blog (although right now there is a lot of gibberish there but if you read my earlier posts, you will know how far I've come!)

I am also available to chat online if you like.

Last edited by decision2change; 12/03/07 07:41 PM.
Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Alex,

What is Paraliminal Accelerator`and where can I get it

Thanks
D

Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks D2C,

I will PM you... you are right, each one can get much out of it if they joined efforts. thanks for other suggestions too !

Quote:

don't start thinking 'what does she look like?!'

I honestly tried.. but its like saying `don`t think of a purple elephant`.. couldn`t help it

Talk soon !
D

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Paraliminal Accelerator is listed at the top of the Paraliminal page

http://www.learningstrategies.com/Paraliminal/Home.asp

AlexK

Does it have Holosync technology?

When did this product come out?

Why does it not include the 8 new paraliminals past the Ultimate You Library?

Thank!!!

Quote:

Does it have Holosync technology?

When did this product come out?

Why does it not include the 8 new paraliminals past the Ultimate You Library?

Thank!!!

No holosync (no paraliminals), came out a year or so ago, and its re-release on CD of the coaching sessions on Ideal Mindset, Decisive Action, and Consistent Achievement plus a general goal setting coaching session.

It does have written coaching material for the paraliminals that came out after the above said programs (break the habit,talk to win, creating sparks and the other one....).

If you have the personal you library, and you'd like some help with setting a goal and using the paraliminals to get it, the its worth getting.

George

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved