Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#63253 12/02/07 05:37 PM
OP Offline

After attending Triple Fortune in SFO last month and purchasing the Diamond Feng Shu program, I have some questions about my bed. It's a king sized waterbed, iron canopy frame, waaaay too big for the room, yet quite beautiful. My element is fire, so I think the iron has to go!!

All 3 presenters (Paul, Marie and Chunyi) shared that they would not have a waterbed, at least partially because water in the bedroom is not good feng shui.

After 37 years I am finally ready to give it up!!

This brings me to the question - what size bed? Marie says to sleep in a queen or king-sized bed. I have no need for a bed any larger than a double and will welcome the extra space in the bedroom.

I wonder how strongly Marie feels about this, and in my case, would she still recommend the larger bed?

I've enjoyed reading the posts in this forum, and there are many knowledgeable people out there. I would appreciate all opinions, as I'm quite anxious to purchase a new bed!

I'm a fire element too. I could never stand sleeping on a water bed. It felt very uncomfortable. I'm surprised that you sleep on one.

That's true, no water in the bedroom but I take a glass of water to bed with me every night to drink during the night because I get thirsty and I'll be ******* if I'm going to get up 2-3 times a night and go downstairs to the kitchen for a drink of water. (I already broke my ankle on my stairs going down in the middle of the night) I remove the glass every morning.

Marie said people should sleep on a solid wood bed and headboard. Wood enhances fire right?

I have a full size bed. When I move, I'll get a queen size bed. I guess it's the symbolism of being a queen or king keeps one prosperous and attracts good fortune.

Last edited by Mayflowers; 12/03/07 03:56 PM.
Mayflowers #63255 12/05/07 09:48 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha enlightenedtoday,

There needs to be balance.If a double is the largest that fits well into the room, then you work with that. I'm surprised that you can get a king into a space and going down to a queen wouldn't e applicable. Then again, I'm not there to see/feel the space.

You can muscle test your answer as well.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved