Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#63259 12/03/07 02:29 PM
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

What would be a good paraliminal for fear of moving into your right place in life. Be it job, relationship, or anything thing else that requires some changes.

thanks!
scooter~*

scooter #63260 12/07/07 09:19 PM

Hi Scooter - I have not tried a paraliminal for this issue however one thing that helped me was Tony Robbin's Personal Power program. My personality changed from a shy person to an obnoxious person (because I didn't know the meaning of "boundaries" at the time).

Later on, when I started listening to other gurus like Canfield and Tracy I started to walk on the ground again. But - because of Tony Robbins I no longer entertain fear. When it creeps up, even for 1 second, I squash it with NLP.

May I also suggest that you read Dr. Nathaniel Branden's book titled "The Art of Living Consciously". I think many challenges you face now will disappear the moment you start working on your self concept.

His "The Psychology of high self-esteem" is also a powerful book. This Doctor totally changed my idea of me. And because of him (mainly) - I love me and know that everything around me is blooming.

I believe that if we are not ready - no tool will help. Not my prized possession The Secret of Universal Mind meditation. Not any will or determination. Not any paraliminals or any of the Kelly Howell mind programs.

Everything starts from within us - Dr. Branden helps you build a stronger you. A you that you will RESPECT and learn to love and spoil. Once you do that, every self expectation of you changes (for the better!) and with that people around magically (well not really, but it feels like that) accept you - JUST AS YOU ARE!

Hmm.. this is just me, feeling exquisite again about the progress I have made this year. I wish the same for you too. Joy and abundance in every good area of your life!

Last edited by decision2change; 12/07/07 09:20 PM.

Hi Scooter, I'd try "you deserve it". I've had pretty good success with that one.

D2C: did you go through all those weeks of sentence completion exercises? I'm thinking of doing those again.

George

gwhutton #63262 12/08/07 01:46 PM
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

I think you deserve it would be good and also I'm going to do IPM to work on some particulars. Actually what I believe in is to just be yourself and get in a good energy space. I guess you call it "beingness"... Not positive thinking or negative thinking, just "being".... That's my thing. I find what works for me is less not more... a very light touch. I'm sure I have some self esteem issues though, (I call them core issues),.... but I don't know how much focus would be advantageous for me in particular to give those issues. Although I may take a look at that high self esteem book... Anyhow, here I go again with the SFQ.... I think that is more along the lines of what is best for me in terms of approaching things which is along the lines of being-ness and less clutter trying to do do do. Right now I've had a busy week so I need to chill a bit here and there and refocus and do less or just focus on getting a few odd jobs.

I guess I wrote this post because I really don't care about a career or a purpose. I can enjoy any kind of work actually (or should I say if I can get my personal space in my work environment, I can enjoy anything!).... but I think I should go for my right place at this time and see where that leads.

D2C, was it the counseling in particular that helped or the Secret of Universal Mind CD that did it. Or what exactly transformed you this year? I'm glad you are doing so well! I think I have a different path than you, of course, but I am glad you have progressed so well! I know you have been really working aggressively to overcome the things you want to move out of and that is so great!

Have a good weekend guys......~
cheerio*
scooter~

scooter #63263 12/09/07 02:46 AM
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

hey guys,

I wrote that last post when I was really tired, (low thyroid)...

Anyhow, I went to listen to a CD of Robert Tennysen Stevens with a group today. If you know anything about him, it's conscious languageing. D2C you would love it! I hear what you are saying is what I'm saying! It's a simple thing to change and very powerful when you know the how to's... I AM THAT I AM....~*

cheers~*

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 01/25/08 11:16 AM.
scooter #63264 12/09/07 03:01 AM
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

here is the description of his book... just FYI in case you are curious............... ~*

Conscious Language - The Logos Of Now
How much power do our words really carry? Is it possible that our words—the air that we invite into the deepest recesses of our body and then carefully expel through the sacred organ of our vocal chords—have a power that is so great that it was intentionally confused over 5,000 thousand years ago? What would it mean to re-discover the secret of the language that heals our deepest hurts, breathes life into our greatest joys, and literally creates Reality itself? The result of over thirty years of research and the experiences of many thousands of people, Conscious Language, The Logos of NOW is the premier guide to conscious language in the 21st Century. Through 17 concise chapters, the pioneering work of Robert Tennyson Stevens masterfully leads us on a step-by-step journey in the new science of Conscious Languaging; the science of choosing the words that express our true intent, and knowing that our words are the quantum templates of health, abundance, peace and relationships!
- Excerpt of foreword by Gregg Braden, New York Times Best selling author of: The Divine Matrix, The God Code, Secrets of the Lost Mode of Prayer, and The Isaiah Effect

ps.......... this guy is some kind of genious!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved