Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Deek67 Offline OP
OP Offline

How is the LOA paraliminal going? I have not heard from you. i just got mine on yesterday and the prosperity one. Interested in your results.

Well, good timing, as I really only began listening to it, last week! So far, I like it. I have alway liked Jack Canfield's approach anyway, and his voice compliments Paul's very nicely.

I still have to work with it a bit. It does feel like if used regularly with a strong intention that it would be very helpful in one's progess towards success.

Lately, I have been concentrating on SFQ, the Active exercises, Small Universe, and all of Chunyi Lin's various meditations (I have been listening a lot to his chanting of the Heart Sutra in the background), as well as the SFQ Paraliminals. My main Paraliminal listening for the last week or so, has been SFQ Paraliminals.

I will get back to the others soon, but I really need to focus on SFQ. I think that is partially a result of my listening to the FOCUS & CONCENTRAION Paraliminal !

Thanks for asking.

blessings,

Steve

Hi Deek and Shak,

I have used LOA but I feel lately (believe it or not! haha), I've been flowing pretty well with things! yeah! It's kind of a one step at the time thing. Anyhow, I like the LOA but don't particularly think that is my first choice right now. I think it could be beneficial but it's hard to tell if it helped me cause I think I am more and more surrendering to the universe in a good and balanced way, I hope!

Anyhow, I had to post because I also feel a need to do SF qigong right now. It seems like I need the energy building and healing of this kind.

so good luck and hope you get some good answers to your question,
scooter~*

Funny you should say that scooter, as SFQ has also become my focus since attending the Triple Fortune seminar a few weeks ago.

I am now spending at least 2 hours and more like 3-4 hours a day doing SFQ (2-3 hours early in the morning, sometime between 5:30 AM and 10:30 AM) and then boosts throughout the day (a Small Universe sometime between noon and 2 and then little 5-30 minute breaks here and there with a few Active Exercises and a few cycles of the Small Universe or one of the SFQ guided meditations).

Here's the thing though: it may have been that I helped myself with the new direction and focus (I too need the energy building and healing, as you put it at this time), because in the LOA Paraliminal, they suggest using a model to help bring the LOA into play. Guess who I used?

Chunyi Lin! I have now listened to the LOA Paraliminal, I think 3 times (at least twice) and each time, my focus has been on Master Lin as a model for health, success and/or spiritual growth.

I did something similar with the FOCUS & CONCENTRATION Paraliminal.

So, though there is no objective way to tell if there is an exact one to one cause and effect or even correspondence, I do think focusing on SFQ, EVEN IN MY PARALIMINAL USE, has been helpful to me.

So at least an interesting coincidence, eh?

blessings,

Steve

hey I love that you used Chunyi Lin as your model! great idea! It's good to hear you talk about SFQ to help me get into it also! that is really good how you are doing with it!
thanks!
scoots~*

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved