Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
dude122 Offline OP
OP Offline

Can Genius Code help you on exams? IS seems like a lengthy process and if an exam is timed, then it won't help. Will GC help you think quicker? I am taking a proof course and can I use over the wall to find an answer to the math problem? Also for chess, can I use over the wall to determine the best move? I'm looking to do well on exams. How do I consistently get those A's? Let's say I look at a problem and I'm completely stuck. Is there any technique in GC which will help me solve the problem. For example, if the problem was: prove the binomial theorem by induction. In the exam setting, what technique could I use? The final question is: Can GC improve my analytical skills required for complex math problems? I'm so tempted to buy all these courses, but would you say GC is the best overall course for the college student?

You shoud first try to use genius code on things that aren't tied to a grade(this has been said a lot of times). After you can use it well on things that you like or aren't presured by time ,grades or fears... you will answer yourself that question then.

Last edited by obogz; 12/09/07 10:25 PM.
dude122 Offline OP
OP Offline

but do I need anything else besides genius code for intelligence? $250 should be worth it right?

Yep. But have pacience. After practicing corecly a litle while you will be amazed on how much you have developed. Search this forum to convince yourself.

http://www.winwenger.com/sitemap.htm - here is more on inteligence
(a lot of free stuff too).

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved