Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello, some of you may be aware that I have been borrowing a lot of my paraliminals from my friend. Now however, I have some $$ set aside to purchase my own home collection. I can't afford the ultimate library just yet but I have decided I will purchase the two paraliminals that in the past year have totally helped me time and again.

1. Instantaneous Personal Magnetism
2. New Behaviour Generator

I have listened to almost all of them and haven't quite clicked with others. Maybe I have but haven't noticed. So, I was hoping if some of you can recommend ONLY 2 of your favourites (THE BEST according to you) and also tell us why you think THIS is your favourite (results wise).

I am fully aware - just because one Paraliminal works for a person - it does not necessarily mean that it will work with everyone. Still, I would love to hear how many consistently choose a Paraliminal and why.

I know that the NBG is a favourite for many of us here.

Thanks
D2C

Its hard to pick just two, but I guess the two I keep coming back to most are Deep Relaxation (when I am tired or haven't had much sleep) and Prosperity (which I use when I'd like more of anything- whether energy, restful sleep, happiness, whatever). I also like Creating Sparks.

I like New OPtions Generator. I use Deep Relaxation a fair bit too.

NEw History Generator is probably my all time fave- I have found Prosperity to be very versatile.

vitaman

I have found Focus and Concentration to be very powerful. I did not find Get it Done or whatever they call it to work for me though. I only had to use Focus and Concentration a couple times and it has held up for me. Also I've always liked IPM cause it helped me a lot energetically as well as with issues.

but when I used Ideal weight I found that to be helpful also. Right now though I don't seem to want to work with that one though... chew chew chomp chomp gulp gulp gulp...... burp#!*

Hoo-boy. My favorites change over time, sometimes from week to week even. Right now, I'd say it's the Personal Magenetism, Self Esteem, and You Deserve It. Tomorrow, I might have different favorites.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved