Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#63516 12/16/07 03:01 AM
OP Offline

I am new to the Diamond Feng Shui circuit and have alittle Spring Forest Qigong experience. my question is this- is it possible to learn how to see/feel the Qi energy moving around people, areas and objects?
in the Introduction letter to Diamond Feng Shui Pete B. tells us that Marie can actually see the energy and I am assuming that Master Lin can as well. I have practiced Qigong for several months and feel nothing, see nothing and sense nothing. I'm sure if it were that easy everyone would be doing it right. I have read that "where the attention goes Chi flows," as far as our bodies are concerned I suppose.
Does anyone have any advice or comments on this subject. Is it something that comes with practice? (long years of practice?) or is it all imaginal?

thanks,
Dave

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Sverfnebli,

There are different levels of seeing energy. You can start by learning to see auras of your self or others. Seeing at different levels of the energy (organs, channels, skin)is possible for everyone, but it may not be appropriate with where you are at now.

One can the classes to practicing seeing auras. As you do your meditations and active exercises, release your blockages, forgive what you need to and have been holding on to, learn to love more and more, and trust more and more in the universe, the more information you will be aware of.

But like Chunyi says, if you don't seem to be visualizing it well right now, imagine it, if you don't seem to be imagining it well right now, then just pretend it's there. Your focus and consciousness will direct the Qi.

Much Love, Shawn

If you are interested in learning more about auras and seeing inside a person's body as a tool for healing I highly recommend the Dreamhealer books by Adam.

Bless you,

-Josiah

I think it may be easy to describe Chi as something similair to electricity.

When you look at powerlines you don't really see the electrons traveling on the surface of the wire but with some study you learn they are there and have a rather large potential. With some practical experience of being around it you can eventually feel the magnetic and electrical field when you are near these same wires.

When the atmosphere is just right you can hear the snap and crack of the electrical energy mixing with the air and moisture. In Burma during monsoon season you can really see, with your eyes, the body's chi extend from the finger tips just as Master Lin says in his healing technics.

With experience and education, maybe you will never really "see" the energy with your eyes but your Knowing Mind will see it just as clear as if it were the sun at dawn.

Hi Dave

i practised SFQ over a period of several years before i could see or feel the Qi at all. Then one day it happened i could feel it with my hands which most people can feel from day 1!!!

What triggered it was doing the small universe for the first time. Prior to that i had just focused on the active exercises. I literally freaked out when i could feel it it with my hands and even see rays of light coming from my hands and going into my stomach. You don't need to believe it but it will happen. Focus on the small universe and see if you can do 100 cycles for a hundred days continuously. It will radically change your practise. Also very important is the reverse breathing and try to do it all while in the full lotus position.

Now i would consider myself one of the 5% of people that Master Lin mentions who have extreme difficulty feeling the energy as i am a very right brain logic type person after spending a large portion of my life in various universities.

Recently i taught 2 friends (essentially level 1 and 2) SFQ: both had amazing experiences. I knew from the outset they would be extremely sensitive and powerful in healing. They have all the descriptions that Master Lin says is the source of healing power: love, kindness, forgiveness, openness, humility. And they are very synesthaetic types, ie ones who "feel" rather than visualise, this is apparent in the language and you can learn this from body language experts.

One of these friends ZV has become an extremely powerful healer who can see energy very clearly. It happened over a period of few weeks. At first he could just see an aura around himself and others in a mirror and then without the mirror (if someone can explain why this is i would love an explanation). The more he practises the Small Universe the greater his sensitivity and healing power develops. In complete contrast to me he is a very "right brain" person and can detect even the smallest scar tissue on the skin and completely diagnose and detect blockages remotely who has healed people with cancer and parkinsons very effectively in a matter of few months of learning.

So please don't give up. Start a regime of SU and do it regularly.

Respect
Hakim

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved