Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#63549 12/19/07 02:37 AM
OP Offline

Hey all!

I just received the Genius Code course in the mail yesterday, and I just listened to the 2nd CD (imagestreaming) today.

I did the exercise with Wen, of Imagestreaming, and this is what I got, I would like some feedback. I'll also include what I got out of it.

I saw a boat, floating on a massive body of clear blue water. The sun was shining, there were striations of clouds in the sky. The boat was slowly approaching an island. It finally did approach the island (after floating over a small pile of sand in the water). I saw myself getting out of the boat, and running up a large road up the hill on the island. There was a weird looking house on the top. I went up into it. I went inside and I saw an old woman wearing knitten clothing, which I assumed she made herself. She was sitting in a rocking chair in the middle of the room.

I went into the kitchen to the left of her, and on the table in it, I saw a large glass bowl with fruit in it. I turned right and went through a door and up a large, spiral stairway. I reached the end, which was an attic, and I saw a large chest. I opened it and inside was treasure, shining gold and ruby, and also a piece of 8 1/2 " by 11" printer paper. The paper had a picture on top and words on the bottom. I couldn't make out what they said."

I don't know whether that was right, but it really got me thinking.

Here's what I thought it meant:

In life, I need to start going slower, and taking my time, being patient. Once I get to where I need to go, "on the right path", I'll be on my way to success. I might face some troubles, (like going uphill and up stairs), but at the end I'll reach my dream and achieve my goal (the treasure).

Please leave some feedback as to what you think about this. Anything you thought, just say, maybe so that I'll feel more confident next time.

Happy Holidays1
Good luck/health!

JackTuff13

Learning Strategies Admin

You have to break your own code no one else should do it for you.

Alex

I agree with the person who responded above, that this type of experience is likely only one you hold the key too.

But I do have a question for you: have you tried to do any specific problem solving applications in your image streaming sessions? Although I am not familiar specifically with the technique you are using, it might be helpful to focus on specific problems you need to work out to see if you can break the "logjam" with an inspiration or new approach. The general advice you listed is generally solid, a good approach to be reminded of certainly, but maybe focusing on a smaller matter which is specific could be helpful. Since I don't have this program, my advice might be inapplicable. Good luck.

OP Offline

Alex,

Did I ever ask anyone to help me "break my genius code"?

No, I didn't. I was simply looking for feedback, and to see what people's thoughts would be after reading it.

I never said anything about people breaking it for me, or even helping to. It didn't have anything to do with that. I already know enough to know that it's only me who can break it.

~JackTuff13

Hi, I'm new here, and this thread is older, but I thought I'd comment anyway since you requested any sort of thoughts. I'm reading this thread because I'm about to receive GC - but haven't gotten it yet.

Thinking about what you visualized, I realized that any stream of images or any dream could mean any number of things. I was surprised that you were able to express so much detail, and hope that I can achieve that as well, when GC arrives.

I'm wondering if it is possible to ask questions about what we see or do in the dream? For example, using what you saw, one could ask, why was the woman there? Is this her house? Is this her treasure? Should I have eaten the healthy food on the table? Why didn't I sit and talk to the woman? Did I feel comfortable in this house? Did I row the boat to get to the house, or did it move on its own?

I can't wait to receive this course and find out what it is all about, and learn more about this whole process.

You'll understand better once you have the course. The answer to your question is both yes and no. It depends on your image stream.

AlexK

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved