Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I am new to paraliminals. I am seeking advice on the best way to listen to the paralimanl audio i.e do i passivley listen or do i follow the intructions in my right ear or left ear or neither.

According to the instructions in the manual, you can do whatever seems to come naturally. Sometimes you will listen to the left, sometimes to the right, sometimes an odd combination or switching between the two.

Follow whatever instruction strikes you the most "strongly" or "loudly" at the moment. Your mind is processing both on a subconscious level, so by focusing on one over the other, you aren't missing anything, just making it easier for yourself.

You can also just let your mind wander and not even consciously listen to either side. This what I do most often. Sometimes I even fall asleep during the session. Its your unconscious mind that is processing and picking up the suggestions, so your conscious mind doesn't even have to be aware of what is said.

Make sure you set a strong intention before you listen. for example, if you are listening to, say, "Talking to Win", you might have the intent:

After I listen to this paraliminal, I will be the most persuasive speaker THAT HAS EVER LIVED!!!!!!!

BWAAAAA HAHHHH HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or something like that....

George

I talk to my dad about this all the time...just read the instruction manual and try not to worry about it. The jacket of the cd is worth its weight in gold! This topic gets posted alot, in fact I've even asked what I'm doing right and wrong when it comes to this. Everytime the answer comes back...listen to what Paul has come up with. I get very connected with the universe when I listen to PL...but when it comes down to the rubber meeting the road so to speak its all science. Look into how much research goes into these, Paul and LS really does there homework!

Best of Luck

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved