Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#63606 12/24/07 11:07 AM
OP Offline

hello,

i have been liistening to the programs of learning strategies coorporation for more than 2 months now.now i have got almost every paraliminal. i have not listened to all of them because of my exams in february.

i have set a goal to get 97% in my exam. i have further divided how much i should in get in each subject. i know it takes 21 days for my brain to accept that. i have been saying affirmation for 2 months now . i stopped saying that for a while and started again saying from 2 days.

please suggest which paraliminal should i listen. from 2 days i started listening to memory supercharger.

i have got one more question. if listenig to paraliminal more than 2 -4 times in a day is harmful? as i have many paraliminals which one to start with? i will start only after my exams get finished.

my exams are starting from feb 22.

thank you

Maybe you like to use Peak Performance as you must be at your best for your exams. Also Belief could help to enhance the belief in yourself being able to achieve your goals. Keep working at both your studies and the Paraliminals. All the best!!!

Learning Strategies Admin

Quote:

2 -4 times in a day is harmful? as i have many paraliminals which one to start with? i will start only after my exams get finished.

It's a great way to tell your mind that it doesn't work and make it not work

Most call it nagging. For some reason humans don't like nagging we prefer reasoning, a good point of view. But when we start hearing the same thing over and over ... we turn off and even go against the desired action.

Use the Paraliminals as advised in the booklets and give them time to integrate.

Alex

Alex, does that include sleep learning? I've been using the New History Generator for almost a month for sleep learning. I hope I haven't been sabotaging myself.

Bump, it doesn't apply to sleeplearning, I hope? I listen to it every evening as sleep learning and I hope i'm not making a big mistake.

Even even with sleep learning I would stick to one Paraliminal, and only use it once or twice in a week.

AlexK

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved