Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
danielcgordon #63650 01/31/08 01:15 PM

Quote:

If it were to lower my chances by a decent amount I'd kinda like to know. Anybody have a real answer?

Honest answer: It won't lower your chances by a decent amount. Really.

And props to you for using the second conditional.

George

gwhutton #63651 01/31/08 10:05 PM

I own the Ideal Mindset, Decisive Action and Consistent Achievement courses. I find them very useful, and have benefitted from them several times. As a matter of fact, I'm in the midst of starting a new project and so I'm just about to do another round with them. I'll certainly recommend the accelerator if it has the same material as these courses. It's very valuable stuff imho.

To get results from paraliminals, though, it's really important to DO them, that is, not play around with them or use them as an escape from your daily life. My coach enlightened me a bit with regards to this issue when he said that one of the main reasons why people don't get results from their personal development work is that they really just play with it, or use it as an escape. When you sit down to do a paraliminal session, do it with INTENT, have a clear objective, and really expect results, knowing that YOU are the one responsible for them. And use them for something that matters. Something you really care about. THEN you'll get your results.

DharmaTechster #63652 02/01/08 02:06 PM
OP Offline

Thank you.

Dan

OP Offline

I finally got my accelator!!! I cant tell you how excited I am!!!

When it states the purpose on the top of every day...should that be our purpose or is that a guide for our paticular goals?

The other question: The first goal I have is to pay my taxes...I've NEVER been able to set and achieve goals. Now the reason I ask about this is...I haven't paid taxes in the past 5 or 6 years. Some I should get back, some I should owe, owned businesses, this is no simple task...

Would you guys consider this a good first goal?

As you can see I need a lot of work!!! LOL

Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan
I dont have the accelerator- but do have the original courses they came from. Let us know how you like it!

As for the goal of doing your taxes- I bet you will feel way better once it is done. Your energy levels will probably improve, knowing it is out of the way. Good goal, in my oppinion!

vitaman

OP Offline

Wow I've had this for close to a month and just today got started!!

Anybody know if I can work on another smaller goal while working on the one with the accelator?

I'm looking at getting back into a sales career, it requires a very goal oriented mindset. Part of me is nervous that I'm biting off more than I should. I still need to have my taxes taken care of, so thats what the new program is for. Can I still use other PLs whith other goals??

Thanks,

Dan

Quote:

Anybody know if I can work on another smaller goal while working on the one with the accelator?

Yes.

OP Offline

I wanted to post on the progress with the accelerator:

First I still have problems spelling it but now I know I'm spelling it wrong. (George thats for you, after reading the thread I remembered how much you like bad jokes!).

But for real;

I couldn't recommend this enough!! As I stated I've never really been able to set or achieve goals of any sort. I think mainly due to my lack of focus. This however causes me to look at it every day, write what I want to achieve from the listening session (most days). For the most part I've followed the instructions to a T, that again that has helped me stay focused. I seem to go several days without any progress than bam...2 or 3 days in a row with substantial improvment. My confidence has skyrocketed and I believe that beyond a shadow of a doubt that I will accopmlish my goal. It has a spot for a minimum, target and outstanding...looking at it I'll most likely hit my mimimum, I'm good with that I did pick taxes and there is alot beyond my control. The coaching sessions I feel are worth the money alone!!! I look forward to days when there is the extra cd to listen to. Tonight is the end of my 27th day so I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

I'll end with this...agian as I've said before I've had a huge draw to PLs since the day I first got the advertisment emailed to me. I've had the ultimate you library for roughly a year and a half with little to no success. Now I feel like I finally have an understanding for what I have my hands on, coupled with how to use them!!!

Sincerely,

Dan

OP Offline

Lost focus...
I'm not excatly sure what happened, I did have a stressful situation come up in life as of last Fri. but its been a full week and my drive to complete my goal has all but dwindled. On the upside of things I've still been thinking about it!! I forget which PL is was that asked if I was willing to do what it takes to complete my goal under any and all circumstances, no matter how long it takes. The honest answer to that was YES...any suggestions as to get me back on track?

I was thinking focus and concentration.

Dan

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I suggest you just continue from where you left off. Start the cycle again after finishing it.

AlexK

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved