Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hey everyone,

I've just ordered Genius Code and am anxiously awaiting it to arrive. I have made clear with myself what I desire most from this system of understanding my thoughts, but am unsure whether the Genius Code can help me in those areas.

I'm currently a student preparing to study medical science next year. While I find the subject matter interesting, no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to make it stick as well as I'd like. I do however genuinely enjoy the learning process, and hope that with this system, can optimise it so that learning becomes 'osmatic', as such.

Here's what I'm trying to improve on:
1. Get A, A+ grades at university
2. Learn new methods on how to learn
3. Be able to befriend chemistry as a subject and do as best as possible in it.

With the above said, is there any pitfalls/caveats that should be pointed out before I dive in head-long into this? I've done various searches on these forums and pulled off many a thread with a title that interests me - but I haven't found much in the way of relevant to study, which is why I hope you guys can help me here! =)

Thank you for reading!

-- chromaKi

Hey ChromaKi,

I'm glad to hear you ordered Genius Code. I ordered it a few weeks ago, and I love it. It teaches such valuable tools for communicating with your other than conscious mind (Image Streaming), solving problems (over the wall) and even sharpening skills in certain areas (borrowed genius).

I think that Genius Code will greatly help what you are trying to improve on. It definitely will help grades, and make taking tests a lot easier.

Win Wenger also makes a point in the course where you could try to learn effective problem solving techniques, and use them to create better techniques, and use those new techniques to create even better techniques. This might help with your ability to learn faster, and come up with new methods of how to learn.

Photoreading is described and experimented with in Genius Code. I think that this will definitely help you befriend chemistry, and do very well in the subject too. Paul Scheele guides you through it on one of the cd's, so you won't have to worry about doing it right. After a few times on the CD, you'll be able to do it by yourself.
He recommends finding around five books on a subject you'd like to get into, preview them, and then photoread them. He also guides you through a step in which you visualize yourself in the future after photoreading. I guess it's to help spontaneous activation.

That all is assuming you don't know photoreading. If you do (like I did), I still recommend you listen to the CD. He teaches new affirmations, and some other better ways to enhance your photoreading skills.

If you have any more questions, or if there is anything I didn't address, feel free to ask. I'll answer as soon as I can.

Good luck!

-JackTuff13

Hey chromaKi:

I haven't tried Genious Code at this point, so I have no experience to share with it. But I do have some experience at University studies, so I thought I would offer some strategies which have worked for me.

1. Work through as many problems as possible. This is especially true in science/math type classes. What I used to do is: first, read the relevant chapter, do the exercises at the end, then reread the chapter and work over the exercises again. If you have an answer key, go over anything you missed and figure out precisely why you missed--this will often clear up any misunderstandings. After this, go on to the next chapter and do the same. After finishing this whole process, go back to chapter 1 and do those exercises again, give it a week or so rest before you do so. Then after 2 months, go back through those exercises a 3rd time. By the 3rd round, I usually have the information well learned and in my "permanent memory" bank, so to speak.

2. Relax. Tension hinders the process. Be careful about using too many stimulants like coffee. Regular meditation is helpful.

3. Hold discussion sessions with classmates. Sometimes just hearing someone else describe how they view or solve a problem is beneficial.

I wish you good fortune and effective learning. I recommend the above, but have yet to take this course, but I offer it as a process to try.

Hey, first post, what's up guys?

I've just started using The Genius Code two days ago.

This was totally outside my goals, but I noticed that I write with a greater degree of congruence. Words seem to flow and the stream of consciousness writes something exactly the way I want.

I recently wrote something in a persuasive manner. I finished, read it over, and was surprised. It was better written than I ever thought I could. It was pretty cool. Mostly, the persuasive ideas were things I never would have thought of even five days ago.

This is after trying the image stream once, and over the wall twice.

I put myself in great meditative, zen-like, super happy states while doing it and maintained them afterwards.

It's great stuff. Have fun with it. Go to the Project Renaissance website. It has awesome material that builds upon and expands the material found in the Genius Code!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved