Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello,

I was wondering which paraliminal could be good to help me with being hurt by the behavior of someone I love.

I mean, the person I love had a behavior that hurt me (I know that the hurt come from me interpreting his behavior but ...)

So, please can you suggest me few paraliminals and for how long of which I should do.. you know

thanks
Isabelle

Instantaneous Personal Magnetism and Creating Sparks help with relationships. Maybe by strengthen the relationship and make it a bit different the other person will not hurt you.

New Options Generator will allow you to consider whether there are different options to your current relationship, if you are not married to him yet.

I suggest you follow the instruction on the Paraliminal. You need to do one of a couple of weeks regularly, including the sleep track.

Hi Isabelle,
I would try self esteem supercharger or the new history one if you want to use a paraliminal.

George

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 01/25/08 11:59 AM.

cool Georgie.... tapping is good stuff.

Years ago I took a Thought Field Therapy course, which I still use. On the net there is lots of material on Emotional Freedom Techniques. Just use Google to find it.

If this person you still love - then I would recommend forgiveness for healing - you can use tapes or read books or online articles on forgiveness.

If this person you LOVED then of course forgiveness will work here as well but in addition to that set some goals to move on. It's time we start realizing that no person is perfect and people will always disappoint us. It is up to us to react appropriately.

Ask yourself one question. This person has already hurt you - are you going to ALLOW him/her to continue hurting you? It's a no brainer.

Positive Relationships has a side for this kind of thing. Also New History Generator is one I would listen to.

vitaman

Hi Isabelle, give this a go:

http://www.thework.com/thework.asp#1

It's Byron Katie's "The Work" that Paul put into AFL. Its free, it takes only a few minutes, and it works pretty good for when somebody else "hurts" you.

George

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved