Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marit Offline OP
OP Offline

Having moved on to the Diamond Edition - Level one - more questions more fun. I'm eager to find possible solutions to ongoing loss of energy and frustrations in our home. I've moved the garbage bins from our front door which is in a good direction for all 3 of us, we all sleep in one of our best direction so I'm eager to see things change - not much change on loss of energy so far.

All houses were we live place there garbage bins outside their front doors.... I have moved our 3 bins behind a wall to the left of the front door. But activating that direction I read that garbage must be moved from the activated direction. So what to do? What about garbage bins by my desk? I have a home office on top floor and "open garbage cans".

When sitting behind my desk I face my success direction SW (where I have placed my activation card) on the same wallin the house are the family portraits of my husband's parents and grandparents. (That is his health direction, but he himself is not very interested in Feng Shui). The wall is where the staircase comes up to the top floor. I have already moved a lot of pictures away from their places - waterpicture in bedroom, rooster welcoming at the front door (I am a rooster, my husband a horse...)and more so I don't really want to move the family portraits.

I am a No 8 and my husband and son No 7

Thankful for help.

Wishing double happiness to all!
Marit

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Marit,

I'd have to look at the layout of the house in regards to what you're talking about with the outside garbage receptacles. As to garbage receptacles in your office. Cover them and place in one of your four not-so good directions.

What sector of the house are the pictures currently in?

Much Love, Shawn

Marit Offline OP
OP Offline

Aloha Shawn!

Layout of house - It's square. Front door facing SW - to the left part of the house to the right a garden filling out to a total square. When I walk out the front door I turn left round the corner and there are the three garbage bins. Does that make it clearer?

Sectors - I haven't come that far yet... I'll have to get back to that. But in general what about hanging photos of ancestors on the wall?

Thanks so far!
Marit

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Nope.

consider activating the "direction" your garbage is in - in that direction in the living room.

Sectors - if you were to stand in the center of your house with a compass, which direction would the pictures of your ancestors lie?

Much Love, Shawn

Marit Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello again!

That direction would be 200 degrees S/SW

Ciao
Marit

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Marit,

South tends to speak to recognition, images of enlightened and or famous people.

Family tends to work well in the East, and if these pictures are in your office room, rather than mixing them up with business, I'd move them in the East.

If they aren't in the office, then see how that south direction is doing for them - how is the relationship with them? Does it need changing?

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved