Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
flex22 Offline OP
OP Offline

"what is the millionaires thread "

Read the first post, I explained it there. Well, ok I'll post it again to save you the trouble, lol (and I suppose it's a good reminder anyway!):

Whoever posts in this thread will be a millionaire very soon.Whether it be an insight that comes to you, an inspired idea, the money comes by some other method, or whether you intentionally image stream for how to become a millionaire, it matters not.This thread has been specifically blessed by all that is, so that as soon as one participates in it they will henceforth be in the process of becoming a millionaire.

Watch what happens.

That's what it is!

Cheers!

On the Sunday right before St. Patty's day, a rainbow appeared in front of the low mountains near the hillside.

And as I recall, I saw a double rainbow on last year's St. Patty's day over the ocean.

I imagine the rainbow transporting our desires of abundance into our lives, daily, automatically, with ease and grace.

Thanks!

Mental block.
Millionaire for the win. That's very elite right there.
Billionaire for the further. Now I'm going further.
Zillionaire. I am now cos I say am.

thanks for this awesome thread. Now I feel like a zillionaire.

flex22 Offline OP
OP Offline

haha a zillionaire! lol I remember as a kid (I think we all did this, right?) we used to ask what comes after a billion, what's the biggest number? hmmm "I know, I know, it's a trillion" says the smart one. That's easy, what comes after a trillion?
"Duh, a zillion, obviously!" what comes after that?
"Well, erm, nothing"
"It can't be nothing can it! there is no end"
"Well a gazillion then"
"Hmm, really! I never knew that"
And then you sit there and hope they don't ask you again while you desperately try to think of another word because you just know they're gonna ask you!

"I bet you don't know what comes after a gazillion!"
"yeah, its a trizillion!"

Before you've barely finished they're asking you:
"...so what comes after a trizillion?"
"I found 50p, let's go to the shop and buy some sweets"
"ok, cool!"

lol!

That's the thing though isn't it, we just made it up as we went along and so it was. Why change, it works!

Nice post kaizzer88, beautiful imagery in your writing . Yeah St. Pats day, what a glorious day indeed. Well of course it is, I mean I entered the world on that there day! lol!

Did I fall off the end of a rainbow though, that's the question, lol!

Cheers!

It's taken me a while, but I have decided that I BELONG Here! ; ) Going to grab onto the Millionaires' thread to swing into the Millionaires' Club!
Sounds like a fun trip!
"You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance." Ps 65:11

I got to play this one...I'm already a millionaire in the making.

Everyday i wake i say thank you and as i step out of bed thank you for all i am and when i stand up, thank you for making me a billionaire the world is my oyster and i enjoy every bit of it every time i breath in and say thank you............

Mirko
Chicago, IL

great little thread.... a playground for millionaires. love it and count me in! is this or will this be a masterminding type of thing? I have one, but I love surrounding myself with other success minded people. :-)

"What the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve." Andrew Carnegie

I am in.

I'm in too.

I'm always working on ways to make money. Whether it's trying to win on the lottery, affiliate selling on the web or get a better job.

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved